Feb meeting and trip

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

brianblack

Well lets start picking a day for the Lancaster thatpetplace trip and maybe a meeting day or is that too much??:lol:

I can not do weekdays or the 10/11 weekend.

Got some blue zoo's at SF today. Tom brought me some rotifers will see if I can keep the culture alive:rolleyes:

Steve Sinister could not make the Lehigh meeting gave Andrew the cheato. Tom, Andrew and Rock may come up to one of our meetings. So we may see some new faces hopefully! I will PM them this thread.

Ed how are you doing??

OK just keep an eye on the thread cuz we just wing it a lot. We will see how many we have going and guess it depends on what everyone is planning to buy to how many car we would need to take! I see everyone is here:p

Last edited:
Do you happen to know when they get an order in?? If not I will have to email them

Kristen if ya looking here then go down to the thread named videos and that will take you to the fuge build video along with some others here is the link http://www.reefvideos.com/reefshowcase_04_content.html oooopppssss says it is under construction??? I will check later and see but was very good

Sinister here is the swirl mod in action http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=17957 OK this does not work either $^&*%^$%&

Last edited:
i have no idea im usally there on weekends. i would guess thou they get the orders in during the week. cause on weekends it looks like they have nothing left lol

that link dont work. i saw the other link u sent thou. the only thing is i dont wanna use a ph to run on it i wanna use my outlets from the sump into the tank. so i would have to use a vinyl tube to the hard tube with some funky output end

Ed how are you doing??

Hey all ,if im the only Ed, then all is going well. The wife is much better and in better spirits and has actually returned to work (not her choice)... We have an appointment in Danville geisinger on Tuesday,Jan 16 and as long as all is well she wont have to go again for six months...
I would like to go to Lancaster as long has I could ride with someone else that truck of mine would eat all my spending money on the way down. :eek:

Feb 4th is Super Bowl Sunday. How is the weekend of the 17th/18th for everyone? We'll call the visit our meeting for the month. I'm in the market for new lights. I might hold off on my purchase and see what they have in the store. I would imagine that I'll get the best deal online reguardless.

p.s. - Glad to hear that your wife is feeling better Ed.

Last edited:
akaatomic, I still have that leather frag for you...its about the size of a half dollar now... Maybe I should try the thermos ship method...

Good to hear Ed and you are the only one so far that I know. Yes I figure we could meet at my house and go from there17/18 is good for me so maybe coud do Sat am try to get there when it opens?

Brian

Thanks for the link to the videos. They all worked for me.

I don't know about the sump they had there. I don't want to grow apastia!!
On our 75 gallon we have 30 gallon long tank just baffled out real easy for the fuge/ sump. We will most likely do the same for the 65 gallon on the 180. We will be switching around the fuge to the right side of the tank. This leaves us with the return in the middle section. We will have to drill a 2" hole in the return area. I was concerned with putting a 90 degree elbow directly off the back of the sump. I think that is what we are going to do. We will have limited space under the stand (no fish room). Basically we will be going 2" hole -90 degree- pipe -90 degree- union - ball valve- to pump. maybe a couple pieces of pipe inbetween there as needed for length and connection.

Can't wait for income tax time, just to get this thing running.

Kristin

I'm looking forward to it Ed. So we'll plan for the morning of the 17th? Be there when the doors open? It's a month from now, but hey, at least it's scheduled.

Just looked up hours open 9am Sat. So figure at least 1.5 hrs to get there so would have to be my house bout 7:15-7:30am to roll in bout 9-9:30?? Gonna email them with a when do ya get corals?

Reef crystals 160 gal 34.98
Reg IO 160 gal 31.89

Last edited:
Here is the reply
Dear Brian,
We normally get shipments into us here in the
middle of the week. Depending on how quickly they are
purchased usually determines when the new shipments come
in. For you to have a better idea of what is hear I would
call the week before you come up and ask for Cory in the
fishroom. He will be able to give you an idea of what
might be in and what shipment may be coming in. If you
have any other questions please let me know.

Eric Wagner
That Fish Place/That Pet Place
Ph. 717-299-5691 ext. 1223

Back