Feb meeting and trip

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hopefully they quarantine for a few days. As long as no one reads this post, goes Friday night and screws us we should be alright. haha!

Who knows but the local group prolly picks it like at Todd's. When I was into fresh water we all went the day he got stuff in every week - then again it was not 1/2 hr away either.:lol:

I'm looking forward to it Ed. So we'll plan for the morning of the 17th? Be there when the doors open? It's a month from now, but hey, at least it's scheduled.

here it is sinister prolly my house like 7:30am can roll by your area 8am. On the 17 of Feb. Too early for anyone shout out!!

Last edited:
Are we still on for next weekend? Do any of you local folks have any coupons for ThatPetPlace?

We are still on and only two from the valley are coming so far - no coupons I know of. Do ya want to meet at my house then go down grab the valley boys. What time sat am would you prefer?

Any time is good for me. I'm not hell bent on arriving when the doors open. I'm still going to plan to be at your house around 7:30.

alright bummed I couldnt make it. this work thing sucks. let me know how you made out.
steve

Back