Finally getting close and would like your Input!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

For the cost I like that fixture. you get allot out of it for the money. All your other equipment looks like it should make for a pretty solid system. The only issue I see is using vortechs. After hearing about how a vortech melted 1"+thick acrylic on a locals very large display and poor customer service that followed I wouldn't recommend them (correct me if i'm wrong on this info anyone). If you are set on going with powerheads over going closed loop then I would say koralias or tunze's (tunze's preferred). Having been someone that used powerheads for years and now gone closed loop on my latest tank I dont think i'll be going back to powerheads on any future display tanks.

Tom

Picked Me up 2 Tunze 6100's and a 7095 controller last week!:D

Tom the Vortech that had those issues has long been corrected. The Gen 1 had quite a bit of issues but it is safe to say that most all the issues are fixed. As far as thier CS goes. I have had nothing but great support from them. They even sent a new wet side to me free of charge. I had to replace one of the wet side due to a bad batch of WS they had.

I'll 2nd Ecotechs great customer service, and the vortechs as great products. I had some stall issues, one call and three days later a new washer was installed and the thing works swimmingly... Very happy with my mp20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back