First time marine attempt

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mahender

I have always been thinking about foraying into a marine setup for a really really long time.... I have had fresh water setups for quite sometime now though.

I am looking for help and guidance from the experts in chicago land area to guide me through.... also considering the fact that I am student my resources are limited so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mahender

---------------------------------------------------
Mahender
[email protected]

Welcome to RF!! Hope you enjoy your time here...If you decide to seek info/help from outside the "chicago land area" (as stated)we have tons of members here always willing to help in providing good info to get you well on your way. Good luck!:)

I think the first thing you want to do is research what it is you want to keep and build your system around that. there is alot of different ways to go. fish only, reef with corals and inverts etc. your system will revolve around your live stock.

Thanks Krish... any kind of help would be greatly appreciated and I am going through some stuff and researching thing out..... Looks like i would start with corals and inverts for now... :)

read into which corals you want to keep. your lighting choice and flow will depend upon it.

Back