fishsupply.com order

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ohh i see .
i only have a 10 gal sump :) .

I didn't see the snake but how much where they asking for it?

i bet it was as much as a kiddney stone from that actor (i can't remember his name), who would buy these things? :p

ok i found it on the web, abcnews.com
only a measly $150,000,.... that's like my tank over... 150 times... lol it's an albino one, that must make it go for more,
lol ironic too, for sale by the world aquarium in st louis

MOJF10801022342.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey does anybody know the order # for this or the last name on the order? I got sent the wrong piece and when I contacted them they said I needed the order # or last name on the order.

I'm sure MarineTeng has that information. But I suspect you can mention "The Chevron order" and
they will know exactly which order you are talking about :)

These guys just made my "never order from again" list

Jack

Hey does anybody know the order # for this or the last name on the order? I got sent the wrong piece and when I contacted them they said I needed the order # or last name on the order.

are you kidding :eek: ... ohh that's horrible dood.
I'm sure Andrew has the number, you should pm him.

I think from now on we should all just stick to our lfs.:oops: , I'm really sorry to hear you didn't get what you order jojo.

Ya im never ordering from this place again thats for sure.... I was supposed to get this http://www.fishsupply.com/cwh00-09100.html
4 medium orange yuma polyps and ended with 3 polyps 1 medium which arived in poor health and is dead and 2 baby sized green based with orange speckles yumas.... so needless I'm pretty pissed with fishsupply I just hope they make it right....
I think Andrew left for vacation last night but I sent a pm.

ohh yeah i totally forgot about Andrew's vacation :doubt: .
i think we should have asked for his last name.
i guess the only thing you can do is wait until Andrew comes back, and hopefully they'd make it up to you and Andrew.

Jack how's your tang doing?

i just discover that some of my polyps are sort of empty:confused: , but we'll see .

hmm well, sorry about chosing the place, i'll never go back either i think, my ocelleris died over vacation, though probably my fault via overflow box. Well so much for the pair... now my tang's become aggressive again... the re aquascaping didn't work...

Looks like I might be the only one that did ok. My tang seems to be doing fine, still a little timid, but he is eating and starting to venture out a little.

And I did manage to get my Chevron from The Shark Reef at the PSAS meeting :).

Jack

sweet, well i'm in look for another clown... again... maybe i'll go local, i just don't have time ever to visit the shark's reef or ocean reef, blue sierra and swc haven't ever had percs less then $30, well i geuss i've only seen them once at swc but ya

went there once a week or so ago, i think they only had clarkii's maybe not even that, had a few nice blue tangs, i'm intimidated by that place, no marked prices... i don't know what to expect... lol

hmmm have you tried petco ?? :D :p .
just don't forget you might get a sick fish.
or have you tried pming Rock-n-ruin (jeff), may be he can get you one for cheaper price.

i've thought about petco, perhaps for a false one on a shipping day before it was unleashed into the toxins (in bag) then i decided i will not support this, at least taht part of petco, the live fish part i'll ask jeff what he can do
thanks

Below sea level is a great store Chris is a stand up guy. His prices have always been fair every time I been there. You might want to ask him to order a true perc for you....

perhaps i will, i think i'm going to wait at least time i'm home for a weekend before i get a fish, which means, next week

Don't forget Denny's Pet world up in Totem Lake... I bought some false percs up there for $20 each (I think they are $25 now). I think they had some True percs too...

Just a thought...

Back