fishsupply.com order

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i wonder about true percs, i'd honestly not go the trouble again, but swc's order in are too expensive, $35 and i'm sure those aren't 2-3" each... well i geuss that's part of the hobby, i think i'll email blue sierra and see what they can do,
i don't know what i'd do with out this hobby, i'd probably be more productive in other ways, but it's fun
Andrew

I think it really depends on who you are dealing with... talking to these guys definitely gave me the heebee geebees..

And the "we will give you a discount on your next order" stuff is for the birds. WHAT ABOUT THIS ORDER that hasn't shipped yet. Don't worry I'm not trying to talk about your negotiation skills, just their lack of customer service...

But happy happy, joy joy... I'm getting a new fish tomorrow YEAH!!!

Jack

lol ya, umm i think i've called him enough times that all i have to do is mention the 'chevron tang' order and he knows what i'm talking about, ya... in retrospect i should have pushed for the discount now but i was in a hurry unforunately, but we still got a good deal on the fish that we did get so ya i'm looking forward to tomorrow after school
Andrew

well thank you so much Andrew :) .
I agree with your clowns, they are just way way expensive at swc, but you also gotta think it's also the price for seeing what you are getting even though it's a expensive one :p.
I really hope that we all get healthy fishes and corals :) .

more trouble, one blue tang didn't come with the order, umm mower7 you can have the one that came and i'll negoiate with the dude, this just keeps getting more and more frustrating, and the small true perc has some nips out of it's fins.... everything arrived alive though so ya
Andrew

Note previous posting. These guys are terrible. There livestock is never in very good shape and for some reason the corals that are on sale are always on order for some reason. By the way shipping with these guys is about 25 dollars to much all the time.

Sorry you had a bad experience also

JOE

ohhh man that just sucks big time !!!
well i hope your clownfish makes it and if i was you, i'd tell the guy to better send me something more with the fish you are missing or 2 fishes if you know what i mean ;), but don't let it just go dood... seriously and more since you already pay.

ya, he said he'd just give me the money back for the tang to my credit card not sure about the shipping part, i gave him my phone number but he called my mom's instead, i should probably plan the order next time better, and he never charged the other fish, still very very frustrating... perhaps i'll just get my fish from a different vendor from now on esp since like liveaquaria.com has $30 flat fee, or a place with free shipping... i still think the order organizing forum would be nice, but ya, perhaps i'll go to an lfs.... lol
but they do have really good prices, really shows that price isn't everything

alright the fish are very picture friendly, at least they get close enough, just not still enough
here they are

Last edited:
Who would we have to kill to get a ordering forum?

:shock: i didn't know you work for Tony Soprano :D .

i see what you mean about your true perc, Andrew
but i think he'll be fine:) , are they both wild or tank raised?

last night after putting the coral in, my emerald crab decided that the coral was so tasty and more since its in some sort of sponge or something like that. the good thing is that i caught him in the moment (he wouldn't even let go off the rock/ sponge) and i showed him who's the boss in here:badgrin: , so i don't think he'll be touching that coral again :badgrin::D

ohh i forgot to mention.... Jack (mower7) you really let me impressed with your tank, you should start a thread :) .

umm... well... i should probably put that in confessions forum... i've always wondered about quaretining, like corals, won't they die cause of lack of light in quarentine and the only somewhat sort of quarentine tank i have is a 10 gallon, but some fish 'require' tanks bigger, how long should you leave them in there?

lol now we're 2 :D.

well i checked the coral before putting it in just in case it had something i didnt want in the tank.
does that count :D ?

Andrew, i believe your clowns could be in the 10 gal if you still wanna quarantine :p. as long as you put a powerhead and a heater i think they'd have been fine :D.
i believe you are suppose to quarantine at least for a week ... but who am i to tell :D.

lol, i didn't see anything terribly noticable or out of the ordinary, ya that might be a problem with my 10 gallon, the heaters in there... doesn't work though, should probably take it out there are two powerheads though a ball of cheato and some rubble live rock that i cured in there

ohh i didn't know you were using it as your sump :p .

yeah .. unless you get a clownfish with 2 heads, otherwise you don't need to quarantine :D.

no, i used the 10 gallon to cure, i just decided some cheato couldn't hurt since that way there woudl be some nutrient export... my sump's a 30 gallon with cheato and red fuzz algae, the red fuzz is getting eaten back a little by some astrea snails, though did you guys see that snake with two heads on comcast the other day, that was weird... it was for sale too

Back