football Seahawks- very sad :(

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

because all their faith is in D Jackson.... how sad to watch this crap go on!!!! where is our voice????????

spongebob lover said:
I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST READ !!:( how could Joe Jurivicious leave the hawks, i mean he is such a good, hot stuff makes you wanna drool player and i can't believe he's leaving.
you can read something here.

http://pennstate.scout.com/2/508284.html

i guess now... go Cleveland !!! haa yeah right.. :D :(

Welcome to Free Agency, money talks............... BS walks.:D

because all their faith is in D Jackson.... how sad to watch this crap go on!!!! where is our voice????????

i gree :( ... bye bye super bowl, that made me not like Jackson again hmm to bad i can't give him super glue :D.

Hey wait a minute, thats never stopped you before

i agree :lol:.
Krish you're slowing down ? are you gonna let me catch up to you now? :D

Cmon now. Joe J was great when he needed to be but he certainly didnt get us to the Superbowl. That was the great thing about the Hawks last year.. Our 2nd and 3rd strings stepped up and performed.

We have allot of talented recievers. It's the offensive line without Hutch that I worry about.. I know Gabby... he's not HOT, but he was one helluva road paver for Shaun A..

Cmon now. Joe J was great when he needed to be but he certainly didnt get us to the Superbowl. That was the great thing about the Hawks last year.. Our 2nd and 3rd strings stepped up and performed.

We have allot of talented recievers. It's the offensive line without Hutch that I worry about.. I know Gabby... he's not HOT, but he was one helluva road paver for Shaun A..

sure the team took us to the superbowl, i just think that with Jackson in there we're never gonna get to the super bowl again.
It was sad to see Hutch leaving too.
John, i hate to disagree but Jurivicious is hot :D now if we were gonna go without their T-shirts hmm... i'd have to check them all out :lol:.

spongebob lover said:
I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST READ !!:( how could Joe Jurivicious leave the hawks, i mean he is such a good, hot stuff makes you wanna drool player and i can't believe he's leaving.
you can read something here.

http://pennstate.scout.com/2/508284.html

i guess now... go Cleveland !!! haa yeah right.. :D :(
I heard he left due to some strange female stalker that dressed up like a sponge.:eek:

I heard he left due to some strange female stalker that dressed up like a sponge.

yeah i think she was suppose to be a cleaning lady and instead she took advantage of the situation, but i think it was kewl that at least she was wearing a sponge suit :lol:.

I maybe a little slow but what is a goofy goover?

hmm i don't knwo, just go ask the people that made the spongebob movie :lol:, I'm probably calling myself an idiot but it's ok :lol:

didnt we also lose steve hutchinson? that is probalbly even worse than losing joe j.

what are all those smiley faces for charlie!?=( i guess we did lose him=/ bummer....

Back