I Love Football !!! Yeah !!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I hope you don't have to change this threads' title after tomorrow Gabbs(LOL) I hope the Hawks win...Good luck you Washingtonians!

dood !!! sshhh !! don't say that yet, the only thing about the game is that this time we're not gonna get to see nipples :lol:... unless ...:shock: :D :lol:.

I say go Seahawks!

The steelers are going down!:D

spongebob lover said:
dood !!! sshhh !! don't say that yet, the only thing about the game is that this time we're not gonna get to see nipples :lol:... unless ...:shock: :D :lol:.

Allright it's getting closer to game time.And figured I would say .....Let's go Seahawks they are in NFC...LOL...

charlie said:
I am gonna root for the team with the ball.:D :D :D :D :D
Well how PC of you Charlie........LOL
I turned on espn about an hour ago and who do they have on????? Kenny Mayne and Martha Stewart making nachoes.:shock: Martha is wearing a Seattle Jersey with a big Martha #1 on it. Is that the Kiss of Death or what.
Oh well....The Hawks have overcome a lot this year.
Scott

szidls said:
Well how PC of you Charlie........LOL
I turned on espn about an hour ago and who do they have on????? Kenny Mayne and Martha Stewart making nachoes.:shock: Martha is wearing a Seattle Jersey with a big Martha #1 on it. Is that the Kiss of Death or what.
Oh well....The Hawks have overcome a lot this year.
Scott

I can't really root for either team Scott. Neither of my teams made it in, both had the gag syndrome in the game before the championship.
I see that she makes a pretty good nacho, wonder where she learned that??????

charlie said:
I can't really root for either team Scott. Neither of my teams made it in, both had the gag syndrome in the game before the championship.
I see that she makes a pretty good nacho, wonder where she learned that??????
Hey Charlie I wouldn't want ya to root for any team other than your own.:D :D I'm sure one of Martha's 50 producers did all the work for her.
Hey a pitcher of margaritas for everyone! And a virgin for Gabby.
Scott

i am boiling !!

OK I AM BEYOND PISSED !!!! BEYOND !!1:mad: those Fing referis are giving the game to the fing Steelers !!

THAT WAS NOT A TOUCHDOWN !!! EVEN MY KID COULD SEE THAT !!!:mad:
and WE HAD THAT, TOUCHDOWN !!!

WE SHOULD BE THE ONES WINNING !!! #$t%^%&^&

#$% STEELERS !!! THEY ARE ONLY GONNA WIN BECAUSE OF THE #$%$^%%^ REFERIS !!!!

but it's ok.... it's only half time .....WE CAN DO IT !!! BS touchdown !!!
at least we put it in !!!:mad: :evil:

Seriously I'M BOILING !!!!

I thought the Bears were playing tonight! Shucks! Gabby where's the "D"? I'm pulling for the Hawks and they let the Steelers run a 70 yard touchdown!!!

BS game

well the referis not only gave the game to the Steelers (i even think this game was a set up... look at the comersials before.. they were already showing the Steelers as winners, everything was Steelers :cry: )

I also think that the Seahawks should have done better, they played really good but we needed more.

I'm seriously really sad :cry: ... THIS was our game !! i don't care what they said, we had that touch down and the Steelers didn't have that touchdown.

I hope the Seahawks learned from this and i really really hope next year they go to the superbowl again :cry:

I thought it was a little strange when they showed Jerome Betis with the super bowl trophy,, before the game was over..?????

Back