Frag Swap.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'll take the purple haze for $10 please!!
And I got a frag (5-6 polyp) of the deep waters ready for you.
Saved you a purple haze:)
Can't wait to for that deepwater zoas.

saltwaterfishes,

I would like to buy this if it is still available:

strawberry patch monti cap 2"-- $25

Thanx,

Gary
Got you down for the strawberry patch monti cap.

I'm going to have almost 10 different zoas. Will also have 3-4 mushrooms; 2 acan frags, green acans and green w/purple. See you at the frag swap!

If you are going to the meeting
once you get on the main drag look for these
psassing002.jpg

Thank you every one who showed up, it was a great hit.
To bad there were so many of you that didn't show up you missed out

Nice to see old faces, and a lot of new faces too... Thanks PSAS for the event... we should do this again. Nice to meet you saltwaterfishes. Too bad I was not able to buy the nice zoas you are selling but the pink ones i got from you are liking my tank...

Thanks PSAS!! My first frag swap... nice to meet everyone and seeing familiar faces.

Nice to see old faces, and a lot of new faces too... Thanks PSAS for the event... we should do this again. Nice to meet you saltwaterfishes. Too bad I was not able to buy the nice zoas you are selling but the pink ones i got from you are liking my tank...
Glad to hear about those pink ones(mohawks). I can always frag you pieces you didn't get today. Zoas love my tank.

Good to see everyone even you Dang,lm glad your doing well, someday I will have a tank up but for now I get to enjoy everyone elses systems. Thank you PSAS bod for finding a great spot and very close to my place,lol

Back