• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Grand Opening Sale!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I will be there. Camping out front in my tent LOL. Looking for a pair Leopard Wrasse ( any kind black etc ),Anthias also, sea hair, sea slugs.
Will you guys have any of them. Thanks/Tracy

Now that details have been ironed out a little I felt I should update one aspect of our sale this weekend. Anyone looking into a new tank, lighting, skimmer, or filtration system has a great opportunity during our event. If you know anyone thinking about getting into saltwater aquariums you may pass this on. We have protein skimmers on sale from Euro-Reef. Sumps from CFI, Euro-Reef and All-Glass. Lighting units from Coralife Energy Savers, Current, and Sunlight Supply. Tanks from CFI, All-Glass, and Oceanic. Stands and Canopies from All-Glass and Oceanic. All of these items are also part of our sale. Its a great time to get that new system!

Sorry coming in late and a little slow/alot slow :). What got iorned out ( the live stock order ) Thanks

The skimmer, tank, sump, and light hood discounts. As well as confirming that Euro-Reef could get the order here on time. Since they were at MACNA last weekend production and shipping were behind.

As far as livestock orders....one more came in today and two are coming thursday.

I ordered 6-12 different reef safe wrasses for today. I have Tonga kalieni, Tonga branch, and a little Fiji tatoka. They are all $5.99/lb. The live rock is not on sale. PSAS 10% discounts do apply.

Sorry Mike...no harlequins. I usually only special order them because of the feeding requirements. If you want one I'll bring some in.

Orders arrive at different times. There is no way to know for sure. We usually have everything in buckets acclimating by 3pm. At this point I probably won't be checking in on the forum again until after the sale. We are swamped with preperations. If anyone has any questions please feel free to call the shop.

Also, we will not be offering water testing friday/saturday/sunday. It will be too busy. Sorry for any inconvenience.

425 277-7670

Just got back from BR and damn, they got 66(That I counted) new fish. A lot of cool ones. And just in time for the sale.

Last edited:
Wow....The anticipation is killing me.
I need to remind myself that I am on a budget and don't go crazy.

:D:D

Back