Great News!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish

RF STAFF
I'm still trying to keep my emotions in check, but the tears keep flowing so I'll make this quick, but my wife and I just found out that she's pregnant! I'm trying not to be too excited because it is still early and anything could happen between now and nine months, but I can't help it and just wanted to share it.

I've finally gotten my Christmas wish!:)

Congrats Krish!!! I know you have been hoping for this... My best to you and your wife.... (better buy anything you want for the tank now...LOL)

Congrats to you and yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try to keep your head up and enjoy the wonderful ride you are both about to experience.

Duane

That's the best kind of Christmas miracle! Congratulations a million times over :D :D :D Now go pamper your wife for the next nine months because being pregnant is hard work!!!

Susie ;)

congrats krish!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with ken if you want anything for the tank buy it now!!!!!!!

skimmer lights reacters :cry: bigger tank:shock: (Im started to sound like im addicted or something:cool: ) you dont have everything in the bahamas do you:eek: If you do I will be moving next door:D congats congrats congrats when's the party so I can join from 3000 miles away:p

skimmer lights reacters bigger tank:shockIm started to sound like im addicted or something ) you dont have everything in the bahamas do you If you do I will be moving next door congats congrats congrats when's the party so I can join from 3000 miles away

No we don't have everything...I have a few things left to get before I start adding corals around May. The baby won't suffer from my addiction though...We can both have our toys. I'll just have to teach the little one how to say things like, "Chiller" "500 gal acrylic tank" etc to his/her mom:D

What a awsome Chrismas gift!

Man that is such great News Krish now go a spoil that miss ;)

krish75 said:
I'm still trying to keep my emotions in check, but the tears keep flowing so I'll make this quick, but my wife and I just found out that she's pregnant! I'm trying not to be too excited because it is still early and anything could happen between now and nine months, but I can't help it and just wanted to share it.

I've finally gotten my Christmas wish!:)

Man that is such great News Krish now go a spoil that miss

:) Thanks Jeff...She will be spoiled and she already gets spoiled from me. She knows how I am always doing what I can, when I can so she should have an easy road ahead. I'll be the one getting up at night with the baby...Just the way I am;)

Krish if you have done your research on this one you will know that this takes patience. About nine months... I would go Bare Bottom on this one...:lol:

krish75 said:
I'll just have to teach the little one how to say things like, "Chiller" "500 gal acrylic tank" etc to his/her mom:D
lol
first word "daddy"
first phrase "daddy needs a big tank mommy":D

Back