Great News!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yeah...it's a whole new world.... You'll love it...just wait until they are old enough to pick fish out at the LFS foe your reef....that's fun, just don't let Nikki name the fish for you....

MikeS

LMBO! The good thing about that too is getting another tank and saying it is for the little one!

No look at it this way Krish!

Missing the boat Buddy! hear is how you do it.
1. Put in Nemo afterwords tell the Miss's that it sure would be nice & safe with like a 150- 200 gallon reef so that together with the Little one you can go out together & fill it up with stuff from the low tide pools!;)

krish75 said:
LMBO! The good thing about that too is getting another tank and saying it is for the little one!

1. Put in Nemo afterwords tell the Miss's that it sure would be nice & safe with like a 150- 200 gallon reef so that together with the Little one you can go out together & fill it up with stuff from the low tide pools!

Jeff...Your a genius! Sounds like you've done that before(LOL)

1. Put in Nemo afterwords tell the Miss's that it sure would be nice & safe with like a 150- 200 gallon reef so that together with the Little one you can go out together & fill it up with stuff from the low tide pools!

LOL Jeff :lol:

you know Krish it'd be hilarious if you and Brian have twins at the same time :D .. i think that'd be cute :) .

Nikki, i'm with you, i think 1 was good enough for me :D hehe

you know Krish it'd be hilarious if you and Brian have twins at the same time .. i think that'd be cute .

Man...Don't wish that on me. I wanted a child first, not children(LOL) But hey...Anything can happen. Best of luck to you with the twins Brian. Let me know how it goes:lol:

Congrats Krish! That's awesome.

A few weeks ago I said I'd stick around a while, and obviously that never happened. Now look what I missed! I'm glad I logged-in though, that's great news.

Clayton

Thanks Clay! I figured if you didn't log on this week, I'd call you on the weekend to let you know. Glad you stopped in...I hope all is well with you and thanks again:)

I've thought about calling you for the last few days, especially after hearing about that plane that crashed yesterday.

I've been busy writing lately. Actually, I've been busy shaking the rust off and deciding WHAT to write. Novels, children books and screenplays; I love all of them, but I can only write one at a time. Hopefully by the end of the year I'll have a clearer picture of what I'm doing.

Talk at ya later,
Clayton

How did I miss this, Congradulations!!

Congradulations Krish, It seems like yesterday I heard you talking to Gabby wanting a youngster. I am sure you'll make a awesome Father.
Ed:D

Thank you Tony and Ed! And yes it looks like it will be a wonderful Christmas and do hop I make a great father;)

What do you mean you do not want to get too excited, that a lot can happen in nine months. what kind of positive thinking is that from a person who exemplifies positivity? you just be as excited as you want. the only thing that is going to happen is that you are going to have a beautiful and healthy baby, and by the way babies mom will be just fine also, that is what God does for nice people.

What do you mean you do not want to get too excited, that a lot can happen in nine months. what kind of positive thinking is that from a person who exemplifies positivity? you just be as excited as you want. the only thing that is going to happen is that you are going to have a beautiful and healthy baby, and by the way babies mom will be just fine also, that is what God does for nice people.

Hey man Rugie...That's really nice of you to say that:) I am thinking positively and I do think positively. I just know of certain circumstances that can possibly pose a problem with my wife and I, but I honestly think things will be o.k. We are half way there already...;)

It will all work out. You will make a great dad, just dont try to keep the toys stacked like your live rock. You will go grey headed quick.

Back