Great News!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Good Job buddy, you can be like me right now soon, up early in the morning with your baby who wont sleep because its your day off and doesnt want anything but you to hold him, congrats buddy!

Isn't it odd to talk about someone being a new father, and we're not talking about Elmo's Clowns?

LOL!!! that's because ilham is a new daddy almost every month and not just one but 20 sometimes :D
Unless Krish is having 6 babys then we'd probably be talking about ilham too:lol:

LOL!!! well i was just saying since Clowns have tons of kids and 6 is quite a lot :D otherwise i don't know i guess i was just trying to make someting up :p

Thank you Beeba and Jiddy...I'm prepared for what's to come. Best of luck to you guys in the New Year as well:)

Patience starts AFTER nine months!!

GOSH,Baby Fish,and Baby KRISH !!!

WHAT NEXT??? > Congartulations buddy, You earned it!! :p :lol: :D :)

Why not an update!!! My wife and I just came from another scan this afternoon and the doctor says he will confirm it next month, but according to him and todays scan, it seems we will be having a girl!:D I was hoping for a girl, but honestly, whichever comes, I'd love um the same. So keep your fingers crossed everyone that everything continues to go well because the baby seems to be doing great so far. The most important thing is that the baby is born healthy and isn't a retard like me(LOL) Due date is August 20th...One day after my wife's birthday and 9 days after mine:)

Well If your baby is anything like you I'm sure you'll need a bigger tank :D

Sorry I missed your thread so congrats.

Well If your baby is anything like you I'm sure you'll need a bigger tank

yeah thats for sure :lol:
and yes, we want an update Brian !!! belly pictures anything.
cravings, moods etc etc.
My due date is still August 18 :D .

Well If your baby is anything like you I'm sure you'll need a bigger tank

Sorry I missed your thread so congrats.

We could hope Scooter! That may be the upgrade break I've been looking for!:lol:

Thanks Nikki and Gabbs!:) Maybe you and Christina will have your babies on the same day:D

We could hope Scooter! That may be the upgrade break I've been looking for!

Thanks Nikki and Gabbs! Maybe you and Christina will have your babies on the same day

what !!! Nikki is pregnant too?? wwoouu Carmella is gonna be happy :D ... just joking Nikki.

Krish the only upgrade break is gonna be, you getting a 20 gal nano :lol: with 3 Tunzes in it :lol: .
yeah i think it'll be funny if we have the babys the same day, to bad Brian couldn't hold it for a few months otherwise it'll be 3 babys in the same month :D .

ROFL - no babies for me! Yeah - on my due date, I went hiking in the woods for about a mile to try and get her out (I remember a lady hiking past me, asking me when I was due)....I walked all day that day around the apartment complex where we lived, while our house was being built. Didn't work....she came out 5 days later. There are other tricks to try, too....I attempted them all....she came out when she wanted, too. Of course, it couldn't have been easy....c-section.

NaH2O said:
ROFL - no babies for me! Yeah - on my due date, I went hiking in the woods for about a mile to try and get her out (I remember a lady hiking past me, asking me when I was due)....I walked all day that day around the apartment complex where we lived, while our house was being built. Didn't work....she came out 5 days later. There are other tricks to try, too....I attempted them all....she came out when she wanted, too. Of course, it couldn't have been easy....c-section.
(came out when she wanted to) yep, sounds like a woman...:lol:

congrats, Krish...a daughter will be fun....well, that is until she turns 15 and every baggy pant wearing slack jawed loser in town is ringing your doorbell looking for her....:doubt: ...but don't worry about that just yet....:lol:

All kidding aside, I'm happy for both of you....:D

MikeS

congrats, Krish...a daughter will be fun....well, that is until she turns 15 and every baggy pant wearing slack jawed loser in town is ringing your doorbell looking for her.... ...but don't worry about that just yet....

All kidding aside, I'm happy for both of you....

MikeS

Thanks Mike! Should be fun! I'm curious so see what I don't know about myself yet...I'm sure it will be OCD to another level:lol: I'll have the baby doing water changes in no time!:D

LOL!!! yeah Ed, it has to be our way :lol: .
Mike, don't start getting me worried about my son already :D, if your daughter and my son hook up Krish... just kick Antonio out of your daughter's room :lol: and send him my way :lol:

Back