Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The stool will grow but slowly and upside down

• I have no idea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Basile

Im doing an experiment with a stool leather. Its mounted on a stalactite(another experiment by itselft) and its mounted upside down. Now the idea is for it to right itself up and create a sort of "U" shape like the sherlock Holme pipe we see in the movies and eventually grapple the side of the stalactite.

The mounting

Photo1096.jpg

Photo1097.jpg

Photo1098.jpg

Photo1099.jpg

Photo1100.jpg

Photo1101.jpg

Photo1102.jpg

Some development, the stool did fall OFF. I had to reattach it to the rock. Here he is now.

Photo336.jpg

Photo337.jpg

Photo338.jpg

His surroundings

Photo333.jpg

very hardy...
the foot will morph on to the base of its self... once the flow points it in the right direction it will grow....

it will grow and split... and grow and split....

Well guys i've been recalled on active duty and i should be departing for my ship in the next 24 hours so this will be one of my final posting for at least 45 days, so if you have any question its time , or it'll have to wait 45 days or more. Thanks for your time, God bless.

Well guys i've been recalled on active duty and i should be departing for my ship in the next 24 hours so this will be one of my final posting for at least 45 days, so if you have any question its time , or it'll have to wait 45 days or more. Thanks for your time, God bless.

Good luck!

Back