Happy Birthday Krish (For Friday)!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks Becky!! Why stop there? Why not a happy belated birthday wish tomorrow

sheesh do we like the attention eh :p:D .
well i guess if Mr. PP aka Brenden continues we can go the whole night :p.

Gaby if I recall you killed the thread. You could screw up a steel ball.

Gaby if I recall you killed the thread. You could screw up a steel ball.

mua ?? naww i'd never kill a thread :p:D .

ok here's a little phrase that i had to bring because i can't never get enough of it and well since it's Krish's birthday... what's better than bring his most memorable phrase :D .

Soon I will be known as the peter pan, purple penguin cross dressing algae "it" that spends most of his time in the bathroom and dancing on poles for a little pinch here and a little pinch there!!!!

that was an awesome one Krish

HA!! HA!! No rest for the weary...Glad you guys find it funny to pick on me even on my birthday! I'll make sure I send you all a slice of my special recipe cake! You'll trust me right;)

If you are referring to the cream filled cake you got at the PP I will pass.:eek:

You should never make fun of a girl on her birthday. Happy birthday Krishy, assuming it is still Friday in that Island Nation where you profess to live. Come on girl, admit it, you are from the Bronx

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Hey Old Man!
Happy Birthday To You!
Age is nothing but a number.
I keep telling myself that!:lol:
I'll be 43 in 5 days soooooo.........
Enjoy your thirtys they fly by my friend.
I raise this glass of ale in your honor!

Cheers!

Now where's the rum?

Anyone heard from krish? I wonder if he won anything tonight? He was competing in the amatuer contest at the PP.

Thanks for the birthday wishes Jeff, Mike and Maui!!:D

They fooled me tonight and threw a surpise party and scavenger hunt! :eek: We were doing everything from hanging in trees, pumping gas for strangers, hitching rides, stripping in the parking lot and turning all our clothes inside out etc!!! :lol: But the most fun was watching everyone drunk and me being sober laughing at the stories! They even did Krish cheer!!!(LOL) Very cool...:)

They fooled me tonight and threw a surpise party and scavenger hunt! We were doing everything from hanging in trees, pumping gas for strangers, hitching rides, stripping in the parking lot and turning all our clothes inside out etc!!! But the most fun was watching everyone drunk and me being sober laughing at the stories! They even did Krish cheer!!!(LOL) Very cool...

no wonder it took you so long :lol: .... well at least it's not cold over there so i guess walking naked around there isn't a big deal :lol: .... not about the hitching rides .... i don't know :p :lol: .

no way man, your that old...lol your gonna start wilting soon sprout. happy b'day krish. hey man today is zacks b'day also.:D now how cool is that I guess you cant be that bad if you share one of the best days of my life.:cool:

you're not late dood...

Well thats good Gabby! I thought I was a day late and Krish was a dollar short:lol:

spongebob lover said:
you're not late dood... the party is going until tomorrow or sunday :p:D .

ROFL! We didn't have to get in the cars, but we had to stand on the main road and get our pictures taken with cars passing:p I don't think any of the pics my wife took came out, but we'll see. If not, I know her cousins pics did and I'll post a few when I get um:)

Back