Hello From Port Angeles, Washinton

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Doza

Hello!!

I have been told about this forum from a few members of this forum and heard how many local ppl frequent this site.. I never really got into saltwater.. I was in the middle of setting up a 29 gallon reef and never got past the cycle when i had to scrap due to $$ and it was turned into my Mbuna fry tank..

I have been into freshwater for a good couple of years and most of that time i have been into Rift lake cichlids..

Life has made me have to get out of keeping aquariums!!

One day hopefully i will be able to get back into it but on a smaller scale with a nano Saltwater tank!..

I have a lot of larger tanks and equipment i would like to clear out here and hopefully i will be able to post them on here some time in the near future..

Untill than i will be lingering around and leaving off on my research from when i was setting up a nano tank...

I am also a member on Nano-reef and Washington fish BOX As Doza as well..
Ill cya guys on the boards..
Doza

Last edited:
:welcome: To Reef Frontiers. Glad to have you hear in our great community. Great place here with a wealth of information and awesome people too.

Cheers,
Alex

There is actually a member in PA. His member/screen name is skinz78. I'm on the kitsap penninsula, which is not too bad a of a drive.

It was actually Skinz78 that told me of Reef frontiers First.. I picked up some of his crushed coral and some rock he had for sale.. And you also told me (Ipisces) at some point threw PM at Nano-Reef if you remember... :p

Well visit the link I posted above (or in my signature concerning the membership drive) and post up skinz78's name. That's the only way it will count for him and he will be the first person to get a vote. :)

Back