Hello from Vancouver BC

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

zhasan

Hi Folks!

My name is Zee and I'm your neighbour up north in Vancouver, BC

I've kept freshwater fish for about 4 years now and last year I decided to become salty!

I picked up a used setup from a fellow reefer last year but got busy with life and never got the time to set it up. I finally gathered the courage to start setting it up in october and its been 4 months and I'm still not done.. :(

Yes, extremely slow process but I have valid reasons. I'll be starting my journal on here soon.. talk to you all there!!

Hoping to learn lots from all of you here and share my success and failures with all of you to make the hobby better for everyone!

Cheers,

Zee

Hi Zee,
How exciting. I remember my first SW tank. I learned pretty much everything I know from the stories and the articles here on RF. Read a lot of the stories here. You will learn a lot from them. Theres a lot of great info here. Looking forward to seeing your build thread. And of course any questions, dont hesitate to ask.

Hi Zee, its great to have ya here on RF. We'll enjoy following your progress on your tank. When you have a reef tank its never done, there are always new things to explore and try. We can all do that together.

Thanks for the welcome guys! I really like this forum! I've been browsing some of the builds people are doing and Its fascinating to say the least!

vlangel, you're spot on when you say that a reef tank is never done. There is always that next step you can take to make it better and break your bank account :heh: but i guess thats where the fun is... Exploring and learning!

Lets hope that I find some time pretty soon and start sharing my build with y'all!

yep reef is never done. just on hold from time to time when your pockets are empty.

BIG welcome! this is a great site.

Back