Here is my 100 Gallon in wall project!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ok, here are some updated pictures.
I didnt prepare the tank for them, the back is all dirty from salt creep and so on, but I did get some good pictures..
I took pictures of the full tank, my vlamingi tang, shark, lionfish, and my snowflake eel (eatin pellet food)...

Enjoy!!!

Matt

Wow Matt that is one purdy tank and fishes!
Youre an inspiration to us all!What are you going to do for your next project?

Matt,

You have your shark since what October? It hasn't grown much has it?

Well I did just finish another project here around Cristmas I restored an old cube tank.. Check out the forum!! http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20640

Nick,
the shark has grown maybe 1-1 1/2'' in about 6 months they are slow growers infact you can choose to feed 1-2times weekly to slow their metabolism down so they grow slower and it has no adverse affect on their health! I have really enjoyed my shark and would recomend others to try them (granted they have the proper enviroment for them):)

Matt

wow love the pic of the lion fish.. how big is he???? Whats he eating silversides???

The lion fish is about 9'' he eats any and everything he can get his mouth on! Live, silversides, krill, even frozen formula and pellets. I think mainly for competition with the Vlamingi...

I do love the lion, onbe of my fav's

Matt

Here are a few update pictures! I just re-aquascaped it and I think that it looks a lot better now. It is fun working in this tank with the eel and the lion. the eel tries to bite me when I move his rock off him and the lion just gets in the way and it would be easy to bump him..

Enjoy..

Matt
FOWLR019.jpg

FOWLR004.jpg

FOWLR022.jpg

FOWLR003.jpg

Hey matt, the tank looks good...Love the eel :badgrin: What happened to the emperor?

-augustus

The emperor has been gone for a good 4-6 months, I had an ick outbreak tha killed all my fish, except the lion, shark and eel since they arent succeptible to ick..

Matt

Back