here the start of my 360 gallon build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Oops. If its from tapatalk there should be a icon for it. If you dont have tapatalk, best 3 dollars I have every invested :)
I was having problems posting via internet thru my phone. And really had to find t he files to share photos.. good luck

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

oh boy. i have been non stop go go go for the last 3 days. i made some more man made rock. i will post pics friday when i take it out of the sand. today i got 2 packages. one was 2 filter socks. the other was my black out shades. i installed the shades to my hood. i also cut some holes in my reflectors and put rivets in the ducting. like i said go go go. no rest for the wicked. lol. here is a few pictures

Attachments

• tank with black out shades on it.jpg
    tank with black out shades on it.jpg
    45 KB
  • black out shades.jpg
    black out shades.jpg
    61.9 KB
  • cooling tubes of reflectors.jpg
    cooling tubes of reflectors.jpg
    49.7 KB
Everything is coming together nicely! I really like your man made rock some of the most realistic I have seen texture wise.

To post your pictures so they show up automatically you need to go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket sign up for a free account. Then you can upload photos to your photobucket account once you have some photos on there you can hover over your photos with your mouse and just click on IMG code. It will copy it and then you can right click in here when you are making your post and paste it. It will put an image code here and when you are done with your post it will show up for everyone to see without clicking a link.

Brian

Last edited:
+1 bout photobucket!

Busy busy... i see ur busy as can be chad. Keep it up so u can fill that beast!
-d

i got my leds today. they are pretty cool. you can change the colors or have the
ledsdarkblue.jpg
m fade. here is some pictures

here is a new toy i got today. trades my etss 800
ozotech.jpg
skimmer for this and a hanna orp controller.

THose are not your primary lights though are they. I think as far as supplemental lighting those things would be awesome. But fear that the penetration will not be any where near what you would need to have a full blown reef.

Back