here the start of my 360 gallon build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i made a rack for my 3 400 watt blueline hilide ballast and for my timers to controlle the lights, l
hilideandtimerrack.jpg
eds, and exhaust fan

got my salt today. so i have added the salt to lmy rodi water thats in the tank. going to do a 60 gallon water change on the 150 gallon tank and pump that 60 gallons into the 360 gallon tank. woo hoo. its all most there.

You are at the big smile time! I am still a ways away from this point so i will enjoy your start up with you:)

well you have to buy two frags to get in. LOL. Just joking

Shouldnt that BRING two frags to get in?????
I would be willing to bring a couple. You have worked very hard to get this far on your build. You can look at it two ways
ONE the fun is over. the build is complete.
TWO the fun is about to begin, It will come alive.
Great job, I know you will keep us posted.

Hey. Thanks guys. Well the build of the tank is a lot of fun. I really enjoyed all of it. Now I can't wait for the fish and corals to be added. So the tank is up and running.

Shouldnt that BRING two frags to get in?????
I would be willing to bring a couple. You have worked very hard to get this far on your build. You can look at it two ways
ONE the fun is over. the build is complete.
TWO the fun is about to begin, It will come alive.
Great job, I know you will keep us posted.
hey I like that idea also. I will never turn down a free frags. Lol

Hey Chad, I am so happy you have made it this far bud. Thank you for taking the time to keep us updated. I really enjoy watching what people do for themselves and this hobby. Please keep posting pics and let us watch it come Alive with you.

Great job my friend. :)

Hey Chad, I am so happy you have made it this far bud. Thank you for taking the time to keep us updated. I really enjoy watching what people do for themselves and this hobby. Please keep posting pics and let us watch it come Alive with you.

Great job my friend. :)

hey thanks Shane. well "ITS ALIVE". i hate to wait. i want to put all
packofbluechromis.jpg
my fish and coral in it. i know i have to wait for it to go through its cycle. its all in time. going to go buy some coral today. i will put those in the 150 gallon until i can put them in the big tank. im loke a little kid waiting for christmas. lol. well i put 15 blue chromis in yesterday. i can only find 12 now

Buddy, I know that feeling. The waiting part and a full cycle from Scratch is so very important though. I know you will wait and start it right. Coral shopping today huh. Look at you go..:)

Buddy, I know that feeling. The waiting part and a full cycle from Scratch is so very important though. I know you will wait and start it right. Coral shopping today huh. Look at you go..:)

ya i will wait and let it go through its cycle. i have my 150 gallon reef tank to look at. well someone was breaking down there tank and i thought i would go buy some coral. well the sps that i wanted to buy was already sold. every other piece i picked out he didn't want to sell. he wanted to keep to put in his other tank. so i went and bought 8 firefish. woo hoo. i need to get some tangs. in time

Back