here the start of my 360 gallon build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

so here is a picture of my right leg after surgery the other day. so me and a friend went salmon fishing. my friend likes to take a short cut and you have to go down a really big hill. so i made it down the hill just fine. we went fishing and on the way out. i was about half the way up the hill when my dumb ass fell down. as i was laying down where i fell. i couldnt move my leg. so i lifted it up. well the whole bottom part of my leg just flopped around. thats when i knew i broke it. i didnt just break it once. i broke it in 3 spots. so now for the next 2 weeks the doctor doesnt want me to moxe much. so i have lots of time to post pictures. hope you guys like them

That sucks about your leg!!! Let me know how your Blue eyed Blondes zoas do. Mine seem to be slow growers.

Sent from the great beyond via Tapatalk 2.5!!

That sucks about your leg!!! Let me know how your Blue eyed Blondes zoas do. Mine seem to be slow growers.

oh its all good. i needed a break from work. i have insurance that pays me 60% of what i get paid. my doctor said i will be out for like 6 months. i bought those zoanthids from reefkoi. he called them hot tamolies?

Hmmm they look like BEB but you know how everyone has a name for the same zoa. I like those WOWs those are nice.

oh its all good. i needed a break from work. i have insurance that pays me 60% of what i get paid. my doctor said i will be out for like 6 months. i bought those zoanthids from reefkoi. he called them hot tamolies?

wow!! that's the beauty ,,now i knew what you're talking about ,,,i will stop by with my camera for sure,,,get well soon my friend,,sorry to say no more fishing for while and time to get you real camera rolling.
good talk to you today,bud
cheer

sure thing Dang. your welcome to come over anytime. yes i do need help working my new dslr camera.

I have walked in the dark, drunk, a thousand times and havn't broke my leg. I wanna party with YOU sometime!!!

lets do it to it. im down to do some drinking. well i should have not said a hill. it was a very steep imbankment. my other buddys will not evern go down it or up it. they walk around it. it takes longer but is alot safer. i know i will never do that again. lol

the next time I'm at your place I will come prepared then! even have the wife drop me off and pick me up so I can drink enough to teach you how to walk lol.

the next time I'm at your place I will come prepared then! even have the wife drop me off and pick me up so I can drink enough to teach you how to walk lol.

oh man. you crack me up. you think you funny guy. huh. well it made me laugh. so atleast now i can laugh about it.

Nice!! Thank you for the pictures

no problem. i really need to take some new pictures to do a update. i have added two 3/4 sea swirls and two wavy sea's to add alot more water movement. ordered more leds to fill in dead spots were im not getting any light. should get them in a few days. i cant wait.

me too. can not wait for new pics. your leg is getting better now I guess. Time to start drinking again...J/K

Back