how long will this one last ?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
well my guess is 2 days before it's a goner :rolleyes::lol::lol:.
and this will be toy # 15 in the Robacha's toy testing list :doubt::p ....seriously i'm crossing my fingers this will last at least 2 days ...i mean last toy only lasted 5 mins :eek::rolleyes:....it's a wobba wobba...i heard good things about it :p

rochis005fd0.jpg

Shot with Canon PowerShot S400 at 2008-11-28

rochis009wa2.jpg

Shot with Canon PowerShot S400 at 2008-11-28

Good Luck with that, it looks like a pretty strong toy.

We have a couple of labs that are rough on toys also. In fact we buy them the $0.88 toys at the Wal-mart checkout just so they can have the fun of ripping them up. These toys have a tag on them that says "guaranteed hours of fun" and we keep joking that we should take them back and get a refund as they average 2 minutes in this house :lol:

lol yeah ...i seriously i think someone needs to come up with an indestructible toy aside from the kongs :p

The wubba's used to last a long time here, until Cali realized the top ball was a tennis ball. After that, any new wubba MUST have the tennis ball free'd immediately!

The most durable toys to date have been Galileo bones, basted knuckle bones (giant ones), and filled cow hooves. Our breeder bought Cali a fish that has stuffed eggs inside it. I took them out and showed her and put them back in. Evidently the act of being able to take them out is enough that the silly thing is still in one piece almost a year later. She'll take the eggs out, then lay on the floor and whine for me to put them back. Spoiled dang dogs! :p

Barbie

lol !!! i'll check those out, usually bones last about 2 days and once the middle part is done, she leaves the end pieces under the couch :p .

We have a couple fun loving dogs OK more than a couple. We have 5. We went to a auction in Tacoma and won a huge box of stuffed animals for 50 cents. It has lasted a year. We always have fresh stuffing to pick up. But it is easy on hardwood floors. But they cant touch the kongs they last forever... They will always keep us enertained...

hey that's awesome :).
we got Robacha 2 kongs, 1 she broke into 2 pieces, the other one is a little bit chewed :oops:..it can still hold a treat.....just not for to long :lol:.
yesterday hubby and i went on a "date" and so for some reason we ended up in Petsmart :D...i got her a snugga wubba...it's like the wubba but without the squeaker and looks like a stuffed toy...so far she only ripped a little bit of the toy and she's in love with that thing :D, she carries it around the house the whole time :p

Back