How'd you find us?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Good friend from my club refered me over here, also heard Anthony Calfo talking about it at my last club meeting. So far I am very pleased with the site and how it is designed.

Well, I was newbe in a chatroom somewhere talking about my refugium I had just built when mojo, (who told me of all things to put a few bio balls in it! lol) told me to check this site out. was 1 1/2 years ago I think.

MtnDewMan said:
I particularly liked this comment from a selfish point of view :)

Hey, sorry, I didn't mean to come across selfishly. Guess what I was trying to say is that the site is very user friendly and has some great tools such as the galleries. I guess it is a selfish comment but more props to the people that are running the site and set it up. So, I am glad to be here. :)
-Brandon

Hey Brandon - MtnDewMan meant it was selfish for him (not that you were being selfish....he was patting himself on the back :) )....he was being selfish because the site being put together well is a great compliment for him. He has done a tremendous job putting the layout together :D .

Welcome to the board!!! Glad you found us.

Ohhh lol, makes sense now. I was trying to figure that one out for a good minute. He has indeed done a great job setting up this site. heehee sorry :)

i remember telling mike how much RC ticked me off and he gave me the hook up. i really think this little site kicks but on all the other related sites. no where else can you find the feeling of comraderie with complete strangers as well as such a wealth of information. i have always gone out of my way to tell customers about this site. and not to mention the selling and trading forums, im actually making a dent in my "closet of evil" :)

Hmmm... one day I looking for something on google. I am moderator at one Serbian Aquaristic site, and I contribute in PetPlanet, Serbian magazine (in Aquaristic section) so I trying to read a lot, and stay informed. I found this site as most interesting, and stay with RF. :)

Found ya'll on a search engine, while looking up info on reef aquariums of corals or somethin'. Any way lots of great info here.

well i'm glad you all looked and finded reef frontiers because you guys and girls make me feel like if this was my little home hmm wait a minute I am at home :p.
Anyways i just wanted to let you all know that i'm very addicted to this website and i love it !!!

Back