I Love Football !!! Yeah !!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
oohhh dooods if you just finished watching the Seahawks game, you would have to agree with me that this BY FAR .. it was not only the greatest game ever but the crazyest one.
3 yeah that's right 3 missed field goals by NY in the extra time !!!
i could cry right now !!! seriously this was the greatest game ever !!!

ohh and i love Jurivicious !! he's not only a good football player but he's just to hot !!:D

now hmm hmm hmm ... GO SEAHAWKS!!! YEAHH THAT'S FOOTBALL !!!
ohh and i'm sorry about the NY gigants, they played good too :)

ohh yeah and i forgot to mention 11 was it 11 or 12 :D ?false starts by the NY gigants !!!THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WENT TO THE GAME !!

Yeah yeah...Go Bears! You see that! Best winning streak they've had since 1986...Ummm...They suck huh with stats like that I guess(LOL) No man...Superbowl this time!

Geeze Gabby I think ya need to shower now.......lol.:lol: Hey Guess ya got to give Seattle their due. The games that their winning are the same ones they lost last season.
Scott

well dood, we'll see if they make it, i do have a strong feeling that the seahawks can make it to the superbowl this year, may be they'll go against the bears :D .
sorry but i just dont' wanna see the england patriots winning again !!!
so, sure dood go bears !! .. (wispers: and seahawks:p )

LOL Gabby...To be honest, I don't watch that many games since I got married. My wife hates it and I'm tired of trying to explain how the game is played so I threw in the towel, but when I saw that the Bears were finally winning more than one game per season, I had to change the channel a bit more often on Sunday's. Other than that...Whoever has the ball, I pull for. I like to see games with scores like 800 to 1029!(LOL)

i know dood, they sucked last year really really bad, they almost broke my heart, but this year is totally different :D.
we've been really lucky and just after watching the game against the NY gigants I KNOW we can make it to the super bowl !!
we just need to get our $%^ together like we've been doing and i know we'll go.
Seriously i'm still in shock after this crazy game :shock: , i cryed, i got mad, i was shaking, i yelled at my husband, the kid .. seriously i even forgot to eat :eek:

lol ok krish :D!!
well may be you should keep on trying to explain the wife what's going on and just jump when you say so and if she does, you'll take her to the mall or something :D

Gabby I was going to ask you how much you had to pay Feely to miss all three of those field goal attempts? :lol: I got to see the end of the seahawks game after the packer debacle. When I was watching the game I was thinking wow gabby must be going nuts.

LOL!!! i bet he got paid a lot of money by the hawks :D .

i wanted to see how the packers were doing dood and they were gonna show the end of it after the Seahawks game, but then everything went nuts and very very nuts.
trust me, you didn't wanna see me during the game and after the game :D .
i think this game so far was one of the best games ever.

Definately a crazy game... by the end I stopped carring... it was just too damn much... :)

Should be a good game Monday. I think I will hide in a cave during the Colt's game in December though :)

dood i can't wait to see monday's game !!
i wish it was here though :( .
i hope we win, i haven't seen how the colts are doing this year, but i'm crossing my fingers, we'll win :) .

LOL doods !!! :D
just for you.... GO SAINTS, GO BEARS, GO PACKERS :p, AND GO VIKINGS (just for Jiddy bom bom) GO EVERY SINGLE TEAM EXEPT THE ENGLAND PATRIOTS :D (it's time for a new team to win the super bowl ).

Back