I Love Football !!! Yeah !!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well given our playoff history i think talking the "Bowl" is a little premature but I agree, the Colts game will be one to watch! I just hope we get a Cornerback healed up in-time for the game... Herndon and Dyson are both injured and we are giving up way too many passing yards.. Dyson will not be back for another reg season game. Herndon might be ready though..

Da Bears have a pretty good Defense this year. Their Offense (?) needs work.
Hawks need to be consistant. Psst, I hope Alexander runs all over the Colts...(who said that):lol:

It looks like it will be a dual in the "BIG ONE"! Seahawks vs. Colts-Super Bowl

I'm crossing my fingers dood.
I agree with you jlehigh dood, i hope Dyson gets better, so he can play.
We also got Tatepu in there and he's been showing that he's good, so hopefully those 2 can do something with my other 2 papasitos (Alexander and Jurivicious *drooling*)

Never! To many weapons and tighter defense for the Colts. The most "professional" team in the NFL. Not because I'm a fan, but because of their performance while playing. They do not need to celebrate, because it happens so much! LoL

If the Colts lose a game many of their Stars will take a rest. The Hawks may likely rest Hasslebeck and Shaun A. along with a few other key starters since we have sealed Home Field in the First playoff round.

So there is a chance this matchup will be a shell of the true contest.. Lots of big IFs though :) Maybe the Hawk's can wear spurs and kick the Colts in their hiney's ;)

[If the Colts lose a game many of their Stars will take a rest. The Hawks may likely rest Hasslebeck and Shaun A. along with a few other key starters since we have sealed Home Field in the First playoff round.

So there is a chance this matchup will be a shell of the true contest.. Lots of big IFs though Maybe the Hawk's can wear spurs and kick the Colts in their hiney's
/QUOTE]

LOL!!! well i know for sure this is gonna be bigger than the super bowl :D.
I can't wait for this game !! seriously sometimes i even dream about it:shock: , all i know is that i'm gonna be praying, setting good luck charms hehe all around :D

Go Packers!!! Were now at 3-10. Whoo Hooo!!!!!!!

lol hey i wonder if they would make it in the wild cards i think they can still pull it off :).

did anyone watch the colts game against the panters? hehe
i watched when one of the panters were pushing one of the colts guy's face againts the grass hehe and then after he did that, i don't know if it was the same guy but someone did it again and like many times...it was crazy

Hey, Anyone watch Football yesterday? Some awesome match ups! San Diego capitalized on some mistakes from Indianapolis. I am hoping that Seahawks Secondary can do the same thing. Wow, What a game.
How about the Da Bears, Huh, huh?

Ditka where are ya? I am still not use to watching Da Bears without Ditka. :confused:

Last edited:
lol !!
yeah dood i watched the Seahawks game :D (you know me :p) it was ok, but i think they really really need to prepare for the Colts game, i mean i was happy that they won but i was expecting a better game :) .
I also saw that the Colts lost against San Diego he he and i think that if the chargers did it, why not us :D (i'll cross my figers we really need to win that game or the game against the packers)
i was hoping the Bears would loose (Sorry Krish :D)but ohh well i guess the Seahawks are gonna have to win so we get the playoffs at home, so please everyone, cross your fingers, wear your lucky undies that day, rub the lucky charm and let's hope for a win :)

Ed who's Ditka? i don't know to much about the Bears players i guess :p

Who's Ditka....reply

Mike Ditka use to coach the Bears. He, Fridge, McMahon, McMichael another fav of mine, And Mister Dent took Super Bowl years past.;)

Everyone pray for the pack tonight. It be really bad if we went 0-3 on Monday Night this year. Although if we really took a dive theses last weeks we might have a chance at Reggie Bush:lol:

Mike Ditka use to coach the Bears. He, Fridge, McMahon, McMichael another fav of mine, And Mister Dent took Super Bowl years past.

Ed...My man! Go Bears! Don't forget the legendary Walter Payton!

Back