I Love Football !!! Yeah !!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I think Seattle got very very very lucky and won by that alone because face it the giants had more chances and more times almost scored I hope they do go to the super bowl but I will not hold my breath :)

Yeah, I wouldn't mind Seattle going either. I know a lot of people from there who hang out @ a site called "RF" so it would be cool. They've got the monopoly on the forum so why not Football(LOL) Just kidding...Eventhough I'm the only retarded Bahamian here who knows less about keeping a marine tank (LIVING ON AN ISLAND) than those who play in the snow(LOL)

dood if Seattle (crossing my fingers :D) goes to the superbowl , i don't care if i leave my kid with a babysitter i'd so go even if i had to disguise myself as a cleaning lady or maybe a massager :D *drooling big time* .
Yeah i think they got kind of lucky, but still if it wouldn't have been for the referis making mistakes we'd have still beat them :p.

They've got the monopoly on the forum so why not Football(LOL) Just kidding...Eventhough I'm the only retarded Bahamian here who knows less about keeping a marine tank (LIVING ON AN ISLAND) than those who play in the snow(LOL)

LOL!!!!:lol: :lol: yeah dood i think you'd freeze here

spongebob lover said:
but still if it wouldn't have been for the referis making mistakes we'd have still beat them :p.

HERE HERE! The Giants first TD was completely bogus. The second was "ify" :)

As much as I'd love to see them in the Superbowl... the past 15yrs watching their performance teaches me better.. BUT I'll be yelling all the louder this year anyway! ;)

yeah dood, both td were kind of weird... to bad i wasn't there :p .
i don't think they'll make it to the superbowl, but i'm just gonna keep my hopes up since they've been just to lucky this year :D .
like i said, there was a lot of tension on that game, ( hehe the whole team was gonna get into a fight with the other team :D ) but it was a good game after all.

Go Seahawks !!!

well doods we pulled it off AGAIN :badgrin: :lol: !!
i think we even set a record hehe, 42 - cero, nothing, zip :D , i couldn't believe it at first, i really thought it was gonna be a tough game and more since it wasn't at home, the croud was going crazy at first but by the second half time hmm yeah ..... well if you watched the game you know what happened :D.
Tapupu did a heck of a job, Dyson did exelent and well my mouth dropped all the way down in half time.
I really like it when it's monday night because they show a guy singing, they make jokes and i think that's really kewl.
Now the only thing we need to change is the cheerleaders i mean they are ok, but they need a more sexy uniform :D i mean seriously why every football team has cute cheerleader but we don't :lol: .
Anyways dood, last night i was hiper and even a tear came out, i really hope the Seahawks can make it to the superbowl, i knwo they still need a lot to probe and i hope they do because i've never seen them play like this :rolleyes:

Congrats Gaby! I had the game on last night but I fell asleep after about 5 mins. (late night the night before) I woke up toward the end of the 4th quarter and couldn't believe my eyes.

Seahawks are doing Awesome this year! I hope they can keep it up! I am a Bears Fan too Though. I would love to see Seahawks and Bears in Playoffs.

thanks so much doods, my beloved seahawks are just doing miracles and i'm loving it:D , i agree with you Ed, it'd be more than awesome to see them in there.
Brian dood, i wish i could say the same about the packers (my in laws keep calling everytime they loose :( )
i haven't checked who's in the wild cards, so i wonder who's gonna make it.
The colts are just doing awesome too :shock: .

December 24th Colts and Hawks Game should be a Super Bowl. I bet tickets will sell out quick.

ohh dood, i don't know where that game is gonna be :(, all i know is that i wanna go really really really really bad !! i already told the husband not to give me anything and just take me to the game, i wanna wear my blue hairs, my face all blue with white ... you'll see me if i go to one :D trust me .
That is gonna be an awesome game!!, i think i might leave my mother in law do whatever she wants with the turkey as long as she lets me see the game !! otherwise i swear i'm gonna be like a little girl ... crying on the floor.

spongebob lover said:
ohh dood, i don't know where that game is gonna be :(, all i know is that i wanna go really really really really bad !! i already told the husband not to give me anything and just take me to the game, i wanna wear my blue hairs, my face all blue with white ... you'll see me if i go to one :D trust me .
That is gonna be an awesome game!!, i think i might leave my mother in law do whatever she wants with the turkey as long as she lets me see the game !! otherwise i swear i'm gonna be like a little girl ... crying on the floor.
That Game on the 24th is in Seattle..
;)

Thats the game I prefer to watch from home :) The Colts scare me... Allot! P Manning is like a mad scientist behind that offensive line concocting offensive assaults.. We need to sack him to bust him out of his rythem EARLY!

If you go to the game GET LOUD!!! We will need the "12th" man working hard :)

ohh dood what have you told me :D .. now i'm gonna be pushing my husband to take me there hehe.
yeah the Colts scare me too, but i have a feeling we can do it :D and if i go .. i'll be loud :badgrin: :D

Theres some decent seats for $250-$300 each and some upper area seats for $115-160 Each :)
Personally I rather watch from a rowdy bar or at home with friends than that price Think of all the different things you could buy for that :)

But go seawhawks go.

LOL!!! :D .
well dood your team is doing great, what can i say, but..... we'll see who wins:D i know my seahawks need still a lot to probe, so we'll see if they can win for me as a christmas present :D :rolleyes:

Back