I think I am not meant to be a hobbyist

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

You should quit and sell all your stuff. Send me a PM when your totally frustrated and just want someone to come take your headache off your hands.

I guess you are not ready the parts about how things are going well now. Thats really not nice to be so discouraging on this site. Is this what you do one here???

I guess you are not ready the parts about how things are going well now. Thats really not nice to be so discouraging on this site. Is this what you do one here???

correction....you are READING the parts about how things are going well now. Thats really not nice to be so discouraging on this site. Is this what you do one here???...I hope not because you could really ruin it for new reefers.

You should quit and sell all your stuff. Send me a PM when your totally frustrated and just want someone to come take your headache off your hands.

Satire will get you nowhere.....................................T.

Lighten up a bit pickles and learn to take a joke and life will be a lot more enjoyable.

But seriously next time you have a break down from the bubble algae that is right around the corner or an aptasia outbreak, or maybe a mantis shrimp eating all your hermit crabs and snails ill buy all your equipment.

That was a joke too btw.

Lighten up a bit pickles and learn to take a joke and life will be a lot more enjoyable.

But seriously next time you have a break down from the bubble algae that is right around the corner or an aptasia outbreak, or maybe a mantis shrimp eating all your hermit crabs and snails ill buy all your equipment.

That was a joke too btw.

Sure I will lighten up, no problem dude. It is just hard for me to understand your method of help/assistance being that everyone else has offered help in a MUCH different way.

That was a joke too btw.

This is just a suggestions but lets make sure that this is a helpful and supportive site for new and old reefers alike to come to and feel as though no question is a stupid question. We all are learning things everyday and in this hobby, yes things can be frustrating. I know for me in the past when I have belonged to this site it was a great resource. Now it seems as though there are a few bad apples out there making this an unpleasant place for those who could really use the help. Lets all try to remember if you cant say anything nice, just dont say anything at all. This is a precious hobby and I would hate to see some negative comments ruin it for new reefers.

it's good to hear things are getting better for you. hookit big did make a point however. meaning no matter how mature your tank is and no matter what your experience level is something will always come up. that is why we have a wonderful forum like rf to help walk us through. the people here are my support group. remain patient and enjoy the tank and when that bubble algae or aptasia or mantis shrimp or ick outbreak presents itself, just take a deep breath and get on rf and everything will be ok:)

Back