I'm back...34g solana rimless cube

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

:D yeah i just got back from BR and picked up my frag of the cy said "Sunset Milli" but its the same one. so sunset rainbow milli lol? your tank is looking very nice!! love the new lighting :D i definatly need to get some more shots of my tank and show ya, its starting to come along :) got a small very pretty blue with gold rim maxima from petco in lakewood well see how that does

:D yeah i just got back from BR and picked up my frag of the cy said "Sunset Milli" but its the same one. so sunset rainbow milli lol? your tank is looking very nice!! love the new lighting :D i definatly need to get some more shots of my tank and show ya, its starting to come along :) got a small very pretty blue with gold rim maxima from petco in lakewood well see how that does

Your right sunset mille sounds and fits better. I guess I just call it that.:) Yeah post up some updated shots I'd love to see your progress.

Got this one today from Barrier pics do no justice!:D

solanacubepics622.jpg

couple more shots...

solanacubepics623.jpg

solanacubepics624.jpg

2 days wet skimmate w/ the new tunze...

solanacubepics620.jpg

Can't really make up the color looks really nice though. I'l lhave to come by and check it out one day. Oh yeah give me a call.

Tank looks great Jayson, Can't wait for my stuff to start growing out. You'll have to come by sometime and take some pics for me.

Back