I'm back...34g solana rimless cube

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wow Jayson, you have come a long way. Looking awesome. I finally sold my 90 gal setup. Im gonna stay small with my 50 gal and add a 37 gal acrylic frag tank onto the system. I acquired a AC jr. also, this one is used. Maybe when ya have some time, you could help me set it up. I can't get the AC jr. to talk to my DC8. You gotta see my tank also, it is got a ton of stuff in it. Mike

Wow Jayson, you have come a long way. Looking awesome. I finally sold my 90 gal setup. Im gonna stay small with my 50 gal and add a 37 gal acrylic frag tank onto the system. I acquired a AC jr. also, this one is used. Maybe when ya have some time, you could help me set it up. I can't get the AC jr. to talk to my DC8. You gotta see my tank also, it is got a ton of stuff in it. Mike

Thanks Mike! I love my ACjr it's a great little controller. I may be able to help you out this weekend. Yeah I need to finally check out your setup from the pics it looks great!:D

Jayson

VERY nice Jason!! Nice coral selection, I’m diggin the BB too:)
Puts my Solana to shame:(

Thanks! I tried to aquire a few rarer sps like sunset monti, setosa, oregon tort, 20k leauge lokani, poker star monti, and a few others.:) Can't wait for them to grow out a bit as well. Don't worry your tank will get there too...:)

Here's a fts that came out pretty good...

solanacubepics513.jpg

Ahhh the german blue polyps! I think flyguy in Oregon has them. I know about a couple of months ago he had a frag for sale.

Too late I already did.:D Mitzi and I was planning a trip down to portland to their outlets down there and I might see if I can go see him while I'm in portland.

Yeah I'm really going to be very selective going forward on what sps I will get. I just want the nice stuff:D:D. When i spoke to fly guy he said he will have tons of high end and rarer sps for sale around July.

New fish list...

(2) ora b+w clowns
(3) sm green blue chromis
(1) fourline wrasse p/u 03/11
(1) ora neon goby

I want to add one more small goby in the mix. Any suggestions?:D

Thanks to Roscoe and DisturbedReefer I decided to upgrade my lighting...:D I went w/ a 250w DE Stealth Mini Lumenarc. I'm now running the reeflux 12k on an icecap 250w hqi ballast. I'm loving this setup! I can now really enjoy the rimless part of the tank...:lol: I found a perfect piece of aluminum at work and had it welded in an "L" shade. I then had it powdercoated black to match my stand and new light. I'm very pleased with how it turned out...:) Here are a few pics I took tonight...

Looks great. I guess now its time to quit tinkering and let them corals grow.

Back