I'm Not a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(LOL)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMBO!! yeah it's very funny specially when someone thinks you're gonna go into labor in 5 weeks from now

:eek: I didn't even think of it that way!!! Leave it up to a woman to come up with that crap:p

The first time i saw your name i thought it was a guy's name! I guess i must have a twisted way of thinking!!??

willie

My real name is Krishna (you know like the Hindu god Hare Krishna? ) My grandmother on my fathers side is from Indian decent (thus the cool skin color I have:p) so my dad figured he'd torture me my entire life by giving me that sissy name:p It's cool though. Girls think it is cute;)

Shokay by meesh

Krish sounds a little like Chris after a few drinkie drinks, :p

I was suppossed to be a Michelle but was born with parts planned more by God than Dad, so was named Michael instead:shock: :lol:

Krish, your pics are great. I would love to live on the Caribe, heading off to Jamaica in a couple weeks for a couple weeks. Negril area for some snorkling and diving with loving wife of 29 years. (Water diving)

Mike S
of Kent WA

Last edited:
I would love to live on the Caribe, heading off to Jamaica in a couple weeks for a couple weeks. Negril area for some snorkling and diving with loving wife of 29 years. (Water diving

ok now i'm jelous .... i'm stuck in here with this horrible weather ....where did the freaking summer go???? :( .
don't forget to post pics when you come back :D .

.. I thought Krish was a nick name because of the sound the belt sander makes on initial contact with plastic.....KRRRRRRIIIIIIISH !:lol:

Will post a bunch of Pics on return. Summer will return to Pugetropolis in a week, then you will miss the rain. In Seattle area, if you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minutes.

Mike

Krish sounds a little like Chris after a few drinkie drinks,

I was suppossed to be a Michelle but was born with parts planned more by God than Dad, so was named Michael instead

Krish, your pics are great. I would love to live on the Caribe, heading off to Jamaica in a couple weeks for a couple weeks. Negril area for some snorkling and diving with loving wife of 29 years. (Water diving)

Mike S
of Kent WA

Sounds great Mike! Yeah, this place is awesome when it comes to getting in the water. That's enough for me to just want to stay here:) Have fun in Jamaica...Just don't smoke anything:p

Will post a bunch of Pics on return. Summer will return to Pugetropolis in a week, then you will miss the rain. In Seattle area, if you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minutes.

Mike

LOL...Sounds good man. I'll be looking forward to those pics!:)

.. I thought Krish was a nick name because of the sound the belt sander makes on initial contact with plastic.....KRRRRRRIIIIIIISH !

ROFL!!! Close! That 2 grit says all kinds of things I could never repeat here :shock: :lol:

Don't know about Krish Dood but he sure has one hottie of a wife regardless

ROFL! And she looks just as good even being 8 months pregnant;)

masculine...I stand up to use the bathroom
This is debatable. I have seen masculine women and squatting to go to the restroom does not qualify as standing. The bathroom thing may just be a technicality due to size issues but what do I know...I am just going on what gaby told me. :badgrin: Cutting your hair and smearing some charcoal over your lip to take pictures was a good idea, but some people may not fall for it. Talk at you later kristen I mean krish.;)

I wondered how long it would take you to get here! This is right up your alley!:p I guess you missed the part where I said I sit down to use the bathroom. Go back and read that part on the first page:D

You should put it in you sig that you are of the male gender.:) under the reef frontiers pic thing :) :lol: This thread made me laugh by the way... Thanks again :)

LOL...I'm always happy to bring laughter in your life Becky...Even if it means I have to look like an A#! in the process:D

only you krish could make a thread declaring your gender.
and have 3 pages in 3 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back