I'm Not a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(LOL)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
only you krish could make a thread declaring your gender.
and have 3 pages in 3 hours.
Yes I guess that is because he is thought...ummmm...so highly of. This whole gender thing started with his arrest at the Purple Penguin night club

ROFL!!! Yeah, anything is possible when it comes to Krish...The male of course:D

Krishaaaaaaaa, I new a girl named Karishaaaaaaaaaa

LOL!! Close, but no cigar (figuratively and metaphorically speaking :shock: :lol: )

Yes I guess that is because he is thought...ummmm...so highly of. This whole gender thing started with his arrest at the Purple Penguin night club

ROLF!!! Here we go again!:p

No Ganja for this X-hippy, been straight for 3 decades (will be avoiding Kingston)

Huh?...Oh...Yeah...I forgot...There may be Fed's here. Gotcha!;)

lol care to elaborate krish?

It's a club Brenden owns for anyone who is lets say "Happy" He want's me to come there, but not my cup of tea:p

All I have to say is....LMBO

Hey man I'll take it...That's better than saying WTH!! :shock: :lol:

It's a club Brenden owns for anyone who is lets say "Happy" He want's me to come there, but not my cup of tea
Correction. When krish asked me to go there I said I would rather buy it and burn it down. The Purple Penguin is a club that caters to the "rainbow" cruises that frequent the Bahama's.

Good one Brenden...Your photo in the "Who are you, here is me" thread tells the real story
You got me.:( I cut krish out of that pic. You can see part of his arm and hand holding a cup. He got me intoxicated and asked me to go to the Purple Penguin to meet his "friend". :eek: Last time I saw krish/kristen. This happen shortly after his surgeries when he evolved from Kristen to Krish.

ROFL!!!! You should write a book man!! I will call you mother goose from now on cause your stories are the best!!! Here's what Brenden cropped out of that picture...Not quite the guy you see in the first post on this thread:p

Sorry guys, but his real name is Brenden Simmons:D

ROFL! I don't like the name all that much. I always have to repeat my name a thousand times when someone asks me what it is and Bahamians can mess up a name really bad!! :eek: I've been called Kershna, Krishanna, Christian, Krispin, Krishann, Chris, Harry and here's the best Kalikalov!!!! :mad: And these are coming from people being dead serious! :shock: So whenever I order food to pick up and they ask my name, I just say Taylor and call it a day :rolleyes:

that's Krish :lol: :lol: .

LMBO!!! :lol: :lol: .... ohh dood you're good !!!
are you sure you're not a comediant :lol:

Well krish I had to take a second look. I thought the picture you posted above was you with a wig.:D I went back the the picture you posted on the first page and then it hit me:eek: ... You look like PeeWee Herman with a tan.:p

ROFL! I don't like the name all that much. I always have to repeat my name a thousand times when someone asks me what it is and Bahamians can mess up a name really bad!! I've been called Kershna, Krishanna, Christian, Krispin, Krishann, Chris, Harry and here's the best Kalikalov!!!! And these are coming from people being dead serious! So whenever I order food to pick up and they ask my name, I just say Taylor and call it a day

LOL!!! :lol: that's hylarious Kristen :lol: :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back