IPisces' 180

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I am with Lorie, how about an update Alex??

Lorie your tank has come a long way. Looking better every time you give us an update. Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks guys.
Picking up a new torch coral friday to go in it. Its green w/white tips. I have one burgandy with yellow tips. They should look good together. I was looking at the tank the other day and realized all the coral in the tank is green, pink or purple. Purple isnt really so much purple as it is a dark pink/burgandy. and more green. So the fish need to be some great colors.

Thanks Alex. Would love to see how your system is coming along.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
You're welcome Lorrie. I'll have to do a major update soon for my tank. :lol: Have been working with it on and off since I started working for the Big B in Everett.

been reading thread, sry for the losses...man I feel ya and even when we doing everything right!

taggin along for the future as I am sure this will be a good one!

Well with a couple sales this weekend, I added a few new pieces of livestock to the tank.

I also finally figured out the white balance on my camera. You will see the difference between the first pic and all the rest.

DSC09319.jpg

DSC09390.jpg

DSC09396.jpg

DSC09402.jpg

DSC09401.jpg

DSC09404.jpg

Here are a few pieces that have been in the tank for a while.

DSC09403.jpg

DSC09399.jpg

DSC09393.jpg

DSC09406.jpg

DSC09394.jpg

DSC09405.jpg

Tank is looking really nice lorrie. I like the leds. Ive been contemplating building a hood for my tank and doing a diy led setup. The mh i have alot of light spillover.

What kind of DSLR are you working with Lorrie? I'm still in the market for one, trying to edumacate myself a little and see what other's are using. Everything looks great!

Very nice Lorrie, you ended up with some great pieces from the 'Sales' wish I had even a little bit of room for something new. I would love to have a second tank for Softy/LPS as my SPS dominant 125 does not seem to treat most of them kindly. Will have to really put in the effort to make it over for a visit next time to Point No Point.

Cheers, Todd

What kind of DSLR are you working with Lorrie? I'm still in the market for one, trying to edumacate myself a little and see what other's are using. Everything looks great!

Its an older sony. I would recommend the new cannon. I just might invest in a new one myself. I think the cannon has more features from what I have seen. Although, the one I have is pretty old. Come to think of it, it is now 8 years old....yeah, I need a new one. This one still works great and I still have not figured out all the features on it, I just need an excuse to get a new one. I need a new laptop too. Or maybe a tablet.

Very nice Lorrie, you ended up with some great pieces from the 'Sales' wish I had even a little bit of room for something new. I would love to have a second tank for Softy/LPS as my SPS dominant 125 does not seem to treat most of them kindly. Will have to really put in the effort to make it over for a visit next time to Point No Point.

Cheers, Todd

Yeah, it really doesn't take much of an effort Todd! ;)
You know your welcome by any time.

Well Lorrie, lately my trips over their have been 'arrive at cabin 7-9pm and out the door at 4:30am heading out to Forks area Salmon fishing. Do plan on coming over this weekend (no fishing) so will give you a call.

Cheers, Todd

white balance you say pisces...
I am going straight home to play with my camera :D
The other day the super macro wasn't cooperating, so hopefully today ill figure something out. cannot wait to see your tanks in person!

Great tank and love the pics! White balance cannot be stressed enough with photography, especially with the lighting Reefers use.

Back