iroll253's Undecided Nano

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks guys. I think I might have gotten some sort of tissue receding disease after I got a new acan in the mail. Thats all I can come up with after everything. The best thing I could describe it as is the black bug that some people have experienced on here and reef central. The only cure I found that worked for some was the interceptor pill. I lost all of my acans with in two weeks, all I could do was throw out the remains and do a series of water changes. As far as the chalices I think my flow is to high. After my acans died and everything else started to take off growing I cranked my two vortechs to 80% on reef crest mode over time. The chalice grew toward the powerhead and then started receding quickly. Ive been adding only high flow coral since and will be just letting it grow from here maybe infrequently adding a few more red pieces.

Looks good.
Sometimes less is more.

You know what might be great for that tank?
One of those sunburst nems for your clowns.
They seem to stay small.

Nice ride :)

I know im thinking about getting a nice anemone! Thanks man. I actually separated the two rocks a little more today as well as mad one deeper more. Ill post some more photos soon. It looks a lot better now i think. How are all the zoas doing?

Awesome cube!!! Love the close-up pics of the corals!!! Looks like you downsized some corals huh. Kool tank either way

Ayooo finally getting out of led's for good! I just love the coral pigmentation under t5's long term. The color IMO is so much better!

Looking awesome.
Nice color with that new ATI fixture.
How do you like it so far?

I have some extra 24 watt T5 bulbs if you need more to experiment with.

Back