Is this a local site?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

causeofhim

I had stumbled across and posted a few things on this site. When I ask about things for sale I am told by people that they dont want to ship and that is why they posted in a local site? Is this affiliated with any certain area of the country? It doesn't state anywhere on the site that it is.
Matt :confused:

Hi Matt, I am from Bowling Green KY. There are people from all over on this site. However a majority seem to be from WA, OR, and CA. The best way to get more people involved in your area is the same as mine. I tell people the address, and ask them to come and visit. Some stay, some go, some never come. I am glad you are here, and hope you keep coming back. Steve

Hiya causeofhim, the site is open to all, we have members from South Africa, Canada, Australia, England and all over the US. As Steve mentioned we also have a large group from the areas he listed. Right now we are grow at a rate of 500 members per month so all are welcome.

MIke

Hiya Matt, I guess if the let people from Louisiana join then they will let just about anyone in:D

Theres even people from South Dakota on here, i didnt even know people lived in the state let alone had internet

Hi Matt - just wanted to welcome you to the board! Indianapolis here....

bradreef said:
scooterman I thought you weren't allowed to post until after 7pm eastern time? (J/K)

I think my daily allowable time for posting is very limited, I think Mike has to also be online. :D
Shhhhhh!

I just had a couple of strange responses from people when I inquired about a shipping price on things for sale. They told me they didn't plan on shipping, that's why they posted to a local site. Although, they never mentioned that in their post. I hardly blinked the first time but the second time I had to ask.

Thanks for the welcome!

Oh yeah, it doesn't say does it? I'm in Southern Wisconsin. Between Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago.

That's what is nice about this site, we have people from all over the world. A lot of people want to sell things and not ship things, happens all over the place. Just let them know you are willing to pay shipping, that usually helps :)

Welcome To Reef Frontiers and bring more of your Wisconsin friends with you :D

causeofhim said:
Oh yeah, it doesn't say does it? I'm in Southern Wisconsin. Between Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago.
Well I'm in central Wisconsin...so Welcome!

middlemark said:
You must not have met many of us, have you? :p

Lol...with a comment like that I know they havent met many of us...lol :badgrin: We tend to be a breed all of our own here in WI don't we? :lol:

Back