Is this a local site?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

It's hard for us to meet poeple out here in the greater Seattle area when you have to stop every block to refill your Starbucks, or Tulley's, or SBC!!!

causeofhim said:
I just had a couple of strange responses from people when I inquired about a shipping price on things for sale. They told me they didn't plan on shipping, that's why they posted to a local site. Although, they never mentioned that in their post. I hardly blinked the first time but the second time I had to ask.

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome from Florida.I think the confusion comes from some of the reef club members not realizing that they are on a public and worldwide site.They know where they are located,but don't realize the world is much bigger.:eek:

welcome to rf. im from pennsylvania. jiddy, I thought in sd you had more pollywog and turtle tanks then reefs.

wrightme43 said:
Soon Starbucks will buy Walmart, and then the stage is set for the end of the world. Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. LOL
Steve

Hmmm...."Starmart" or "Walbucks" ?????

sryder said:
welcome to rf. im from pennsylvania. jiddy, I thought in sd you had more pollywog and turtle tanks then reefs.

Funny that you mention that, not really funny, but anyways, my 90gal i bought before my 220 was from a lady that only used it for turtles. The pollywog this is still big in this state, but not turtles as much

Back