I've decided to take a break

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Should be very reasonable;) Of coarse you would get it at a discount price:D

LOL! Of course I would...It's used as far as I'm concerned:p Naw...I don't want anything that big. I'm not going to setup another small tank, but it still won't be that big. Still tossing around ideas though:)

Guess it is used:confused: It is currently going thru the dust phase. It is similar to diatoms. I will do a air change and cleaning soon and add some of those air ferns:p

Ron is in love with himself
you just noticed that?? :lol: .

i agree with Krish, that mansion of yours keeps you quite busy dood... i even thought you forgot about us again :p:D .
Krish is gonna get that 75 gal tank for Emily dood.

They are really nice Mark!!! I fell in love with them when I saw the thread on them. Really nice, but I have one word...Bahamas! That's a long way and shipping a tank like that would be a killer:p

OK whatever happened to taking a pic of Clamu (the baby clam) ??!!!
(the third pic) that's the tank that is by the cash machine krish :lol: .... i think you would love that tank, it's a very very clean tank !!

Hey Krish, how about I send you my 10 gal,:D or maybe a quart jar that you can do a pico tank in. That would be unique.:lol:

awwwww....you guys will be tankless together!!!!! that's one thing in common already...:badgrin:

Back