Jakes Project 90

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Nice. I like the Color of the Stand and hood. The rock is cool too especially the bottom right piece.

took a couple pics after the sandstorm settled down, full lites and just actinics. Shot of the skimmer also as it seems to be pulling some of the sandy stuff out :)

tank037.jpg

tank038.jpg

tank044.jpg

well its been right around 6 weeks now, my tests looked good and also had Barbie do some tests just to make sure and everything checks out. So it looks like I'm ready to start stocking up Was looking at trying to do Anthias but not going to push it with only a 90gl. Going to go with gobies, and small fairy wrasses and a couple more undecided small type fish. No softies this time around except some zoas and maybe some rics, mainly going with LPS and few of the easier SPS for now. Sooo...anybody wanna help a brutha out.. I think I might have to get one of Finns frag racks also, the ones we made at one of our meetings just wont cut it..

couple of new shots.....

Red Chalice
pics172.jpg

Pink/Green Favia
pics177.jpg

Red Cyphastrea
pics174.jpg

Ultra Red Acan
pics173.jpg

Green Slimer
pics175.jpg

Tri-Color Acro
pics180.jpg

Great Job! I love looking at before and after shots of the tanks! Love the new stain. You also, got a bunch of good pieces of rock! My husband make fun of me, every time I see live rock for sale, I want to buy it. :O) I'm like a kid who needs to collect rocks ..lol

Great pictures of your inhabitants, what type of camera do you use and what setting? I have a nikon D80, just don't really know how to use it yet.

-Jen

been a while for any updates here....been working on getting my levels up to snuff, but heres a few pics of a few things.....

IMG_2550.jpg

IMG_2681.jpg

IMG_2707.jpg

IMG_2716-1.jpg

IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2763.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2884.jpg

IMG_2882.jpg

Back