January Meeting ?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
RF Premium Member
Hello all, I think we are planning to skip December this year, everybody is just a little to busy with the family and stuff to worry about a club meeting, so how does January 15th sound?
I will host this one, and it looks as tho I can keep everybody busy;).

I am gonna be doing some rearranging with the tank and all hands will be welcome. If a few frags fall off some corals, feel free to take them home, I know of at least 2-3 colonies that are gonna get a haircut.

Rob, we need to get together in between sometime here and get my frag tank goin so I can have a little room to put stuff where it is safe:D:D.

We can get times and food arranged later, just wanted to put this out there.

Hello all, I think we are planning to skip December this year, everybody is just a little to busy with the family and stuff to worry about a club meeting, so how does January 15th sound?
I will host this one, and it looks as tho I can keep everybody busy;).

I am gonna be doing some rearranging with the tank and all hands will be welcome. If a few frags fall off some corals, feel free to take them home, I know of at least 2-3 colonies that are gonna get a haircut.

Rob, we need to get together in between sometime here and get my frag tank goin so I can have a little room to put stuff where it is safe:D:D.

We can get times and food arranged later, just wanted to put this out there.

Sounds like fun. I'll be done with the play and have a little more time. Thanks for hosting.

Hmmm, we might even be able to make it over, by then!! Middle of January is a great time to drive over 2 passes isn't it? However, since this would take the place of December's meeting, I highly think that Hot Buttered Rum should be made available. Maybe AFTER all the work in the tank is done...lol.

Mmmmm hot buttered rum... I think I should be able to make it my friend, Shelby might even be there. Hopefully your pink milli has grown out a little more by then. :)

Hunting season is nearly over. Saturday Basket ball is finished and ski season hasn't started so there is a narrow window :).... boy do kids keep you busy. lets make a plan for the frag tank build and Julie and I should be able to make it up for hot buttered rum!!!

Hunting season is nearly over. Saturday Basket ball is finished and ski season hasn't started so there is a narrow window :).... boy do kids keep you busy. lets make a plan for the frag tank build and Julie and I should be able to make it up for hot buttered rum!!!

That sounds like a plan. I am gonna pick up the 40 gallon breeder later today, along with a bunch of other goodies :):).

You tell me which Saturday is good for you Rob and we will go in that direction. As far as tools go, do you have an electric saw??? I have that Ryobi one, but if we are gonna be doing a bunch of cutting, electricity is the way to go. If we get an early enuf start on a Saturday, we should be able to get it completed that day, don't you think??

yes and yes. i think that hard part will be just getting the space ready and the holes in the wall. should be easy enough though......

Dan does a pretty good job. Give him a call, 541-FISH ("3474" or cell 546-0242). He's got a good local TV commercial airing pretty soon. Or at least I didn't think it was bad, lol.

The ballast came yesterday. I took my light fixture apart and there are 4 ballasts inside, one for each light. The ballast MarineandReef.com told me I needed works 2 lights. What a pain! I need to find a different part, I guess. Working on that today.

Are we still on for this????? I don't think we will be doin any rearranging that day, I am running kinda short on funds and the frag tank will not be ready. We might just be doin a regular meeting, and try to figure out something to talk about.

Well, Angie and I were talking, just last night, about coming over, for the meeting, as well as visiting her folks for the weekend.

We still haven't made a positive decision, as a lot will depend on the weather. But I figured, in case you need to make any decisions based on possible turn out, that I'd let you know that we still plan to make it over, and hope we're able to!

Hey you, I came over there during hell week and drove around that cluster you call a city, get your butt over here and put up with some Montana abuse. There I feel better now......................lol.

On a side note, I would like to thank you and the other Management folks here on Reef Frontiers............................... just cuz. And I did change my avatar back to something that everyone can recognize, it hurts a little but I kinda like it.

Back