January Meeting ?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Kevin, just collect a couple of bags of chips and some find of dip, that would be fine.

Do you remember our refrigerator from last year, outside the front door? It is there again and you would be welcome to bring up some Kokanee Gold to utilize that :):)

Our your pics on a CD or thumb drive? We could throw it in my PC and get a slide show goin, and with your expert analogies, I am sure there is fun to be had.

Chips/Dips I can do, yes I do remember the MT fridge...I'll bring the beer! My pictures are on 4 SD cards from 2 cameras....I will boil it down a bit (thankfully for YOU!) and stick it all on a flash drive. I hope to get the video of the night time Manta Ray scuba diving...THAT was cool! Expert narration??? Give me a few of 'dem Kokanee Golds and I'll narrate anything! :dizzy:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah, try to keep the narrative down to at least 20-30 minutes, I think that may be all the expert I can handle...............................lol, especially after about 3 Golds.
Actually, I can't wait to see the pics, I hope for your sake that they turned out really good.

Well, unfortunately, after going over our finances, we aren't going to be able to make the trip over. Just too many other bills that need to be caught up on, this month. Not to mention, we got dumped on, last night, and it's still snowing like mad out there. Heading your way!! Sorry, we were really looking forward to being able to get over there!

I sure wish you were adding 2 or 3 more, to that count, specifically US!! I really hope you guys have a grand time and get lots done on your tank!! Hint....

Withhold Hot Buttered Rum, until after the tank work is done!

Kim, since I won't be there, to help out, take pictures, or drink hot buttered rum, I expect you to be the official photo taker and I wanna see LOTS of pics!! Charlie, got your glasses handy? Since there's no "Running for my life" smiley, this one will have to do :bolt:

Oh and maybe this one, after Charlie catches me. By the way, that's my own blood I'm writing in.... :help:

Michael, I can post it if you want me to:):), Charlie knows where Jacksonville is, but, not where in Jax I'm at:):):):)

And the price of frags just went up............................. and up............................... and up...................................and...........................well you get the freaking idea.

Go ahead and post it my friend :):)

I'm bringing a bunch of Chaeto to Charlie's so don't forget to bring a container if you want some.

And the price of frags just went up............................. and up............................... and up...................................and...........................well you get the freaking idea.

Go ahead and post it my friend :):)

Nah, not yet, told you I was saving it for when I really, really, really need it:):):):)

We had a great meeting, and really all I can say is thank you. There wasn't a soul there that didn't help out in some way, and again, I just have to say thank you.

It just shows me that I am associated with a great group of folks that will help people out.

hey Charlie, thanks for the good burgers and it was fun to take apart a seaswirl. it was nice to finally see the insides of one of those, simple but very effective. don't forget to change that clamp on the last hose we installed. i'd hate for that to come off but i bet you'd hate it more :):)
i can't believe i forgot to get any of the chaeto. oh well maybe next time.......

Back