January Meeting ?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I got a few pictures too - not a bunch, but here are some that turned out . . . Picasa Web Albums - Kim

Rob, I also included a picture of the Purple Digitata I have growing in my tank that isn't so purple. I would be glad to swap you a frag - give it a whirl and see what it will do in your tank. I have no idea why I can't get SPS to color up . . .

Thanks for hosting Charlie. Hope the seaswirls are working for you now.

Does the blenny usually scurry away, then? I know, I just kept snapping pictures and thankfully a few were in focus. He is absolutely adorable! How long have you had him?

I have just never seen him just sit there like that, unless there is food:):). I have had him a little over a year now, Vaughn brought him over when he broke his stuff down after last Thanksgiving.

I have just never seen him just sit there like that, unless there is food:):). I have had him a little over a year now, Vaughn brought him over when he broke his stuff down after last Thanksgiving.

Ah, a typical saltwater fish, then. :) Vaughn really had some neat stuff in his tank. Yup, I've got the angel picture up as my new computer desktop. The big angels are the most beautiful marine fish, in my opinion.

I am sure he would thank you if he read that :):)

I honestly hope that my angel doesn't develop a taste for sps, that could be brutal. Or clams for that matter. That is a great pic of him, that is for sure. He is at least photogenic if nuthin else.............................lol

Charlie, Thanks for hosting another meeting. Sure is nice that you have so many people willing to help. Makes a huge job doable. The blenny was sitting still because he was watching this crazy guy scoot forward and back forward and back to see if he would his spots. Sorry, I usually bring my camera but my teenager nabbed it for a school project and I haven't gotten it back yet.

Good deal, yeah Steve was great to work with when I had issues.

Experimenting with inline photos . . .
V1F9aCWMh7hCn68XKcX4obsl5i-ffgWEZOvtLRo767U

Back