Jay Cutler wins Mr. Olympia Title

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ronj

Blue Tang
Jay Cutler is the guy in the middle..Ronnie Coleman was the current Mr.O for the past 8 years..Jay Cutler has been runner up several years in a row now...he finally won a title!!! i got his autograph when he came to Destin

dood i like guys with muscles but that's just sick :eek: and gross :p .

Ron, i know you wanna impress your gf but don't do that to yourself please :lol:

quite a few of my buddies back home in Florida look like that..they are not 300lbs like that, but some of them compete..i have been there and done that..i never competed though..

I wonder what there skin looks like when they stop. I mean its gotta be so stretched out from the muscles. I also think its gross and creepy but hey what ever makes you happy you know.

I went to enter Mr Olympia one time, but they said Green Incredible Hulks aren't allowed... Said that would be cheating :rolleyes:

Ron Coleman was robbed!! the first picture shows more definition and separation than Jay Cuttler. Jay looks bigger but Ron looks very solid.

it was hard for me to tell from these small pics..i will get next months Flex or Muscular Development..it should be easier to see... if Ronnie was robbed, it would be payback for a few years ago when he robbed Jay Cutler:D :D ..i like Ronnie Coleman, but he definantly didn't win a few years back when it was so close..i am glad Jay finally won a Sandow!!!!

Ronnie Coleman doesn't have a smaller waist than Jay..He never will..the pic is decieving...

it does appear smaller in that pose, but i think it is the angle..Ronnie's lats look alot smaller than Jays in that pic..their lat spread is almost the same in previous years..unless Jay packed on some serious lats, i think it is the angle

Something's wrong with those guys. It looks like a pop-eye variation. I'd reccomend QT with hyposalinity, copper, and lots of candy bars.

Back