Jiddy for december MOTM

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

They look like this.
Xenia%204-27-05.jpg

As far as I know they either love your tank , or don't. I think your lighting would be adequate, as with most softies. Mine are really good pulsers, and grow like weeds. Very nice movement for the tank.

I will let ya know. I need to find a small container to ship to wentreef. I own her a frag, just can't find a small container suitable. I have looked alot. I wish there was a cheaper way to ship overnight, we would have it made if there was.

Don't think so, from what I have heard they are hard to ship anyway. I got mine started from a small piece from lfs that someone brought in from their tank.

WoW, that might be pricey, none the less when the time comes tell me how much and ill ask my boss

How do you feed Xenia?

I don't directly feed mine at all. May pick up nutrients, may use light, may get a little leftovers. Lets see... I don't know.....

My HANNA TDS meter took a dive on me today, it turns on and jumps numbers all fine, then i put it in the water and it reads E as in error, i tried tap water, RO water, tank water.... i washed the probe, yadda yadda. Soon as it hits water it E's on me, soon as i take it out, it jumps numbers again, any ideas

yes i did, and it came calibrated, it worked fine the first time i used it, that was like a month or so ago

Ummm... I don't know, try leaving it in some RO/DI for a while, might be that something dried up, but I don't think they need to be stored any certain way.

The wierd part is, it seems to work fine out of water, ill just complain to Dr.F and see if he sends me a new one i guess

Back