Jiddy for december MOTM

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Remember, Im startin from scratch im gettin 2 160g IO salt from Big Als, i need to find TiT. Heaters, any suggestion, what is a good price to pay for a 350w, what else should i get right now

get two 300 or better, dude take your time think about plumbing keeping room in the back for a nice CL later, think about any AC blowing on the tank, etc, good location to change water, spillage etc. I know we all start off wide open but that was the first and biggest mistake I've ever seen, including ME!

lol. WIDE Open, = Just throwing everything together in one afternoon, working on it til 4 am just to get it going.

Jiddy - for your equipment, go through our sponsor's pages. There is a lot to be found there. Marine Depot, Premium Aquatics, etc. etc. You'll be able to price compare, and some offer discounts. Captive Reefs offers a 6% discount to RF members with the coupon code RF. Another one...if you go to the sponsor page and click on the Custom Aquatics banner, then when you check out it will give you a 5% discount.

I'll talk nonsense all night with ya JidMiester.... As long as it don't get busy here. In fact I think you should get that Show size Toadstool for your tank :lol: .

Good im so bored and this is the only means of communication my webNanny will let me access, are you workin? Whats your job

Yea I'm workin'. I'm a maint tech for a food proceesing plant. What are you doing up?

Back