Jiddys Wife

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Puffer Princess

Hey my wife wanted to be a member, so i created her this profile. Dont worry Mike, she dont post as much as me! :lol: She just had some questions and i told her to post her own stuff on RF. I dont want to get extra post for gibberish :badgrin: This will be the only/last time i post for her, im showin her how to navigate, even thou i dont know how. Most of you know what she looks like, but this is her:

Previously posted by Kensen, "Wow beautiful picture of the wife Jiddy, and you look pretty tan too"

Ha! He got you good there. LOL Cool pittty...I Love dogs, but my wife is petrified of them. Had a rednose pittbull for about 20hrs. Woke up the next day and he was standing on the leather couch growling at my wife :eek: I thought it was funny, she didn't so I had to get rid of the dog and got a tank in place of it.

I was just wonder Puffer Princess, when in heck are you going to get time on the puter.....that husband of yours seems to live on here...as do I.

Man I think they could be brothers. I look forward to talking with ya Puffer Princess :)

Welcome miss Jiddy, hope you post enough to counter your husbands post because he post a lot you know! :D

Welcome Princess... :D

It's good when a spouse expresses intrest in his/her partner's hobbies and intrests, I'm happy to see you here...

But wait....maybe this is nothing more than Jiddy's clever attempt to promote his own image here... hmmm...:doubt: If it is, good idea Jiddy, wish I'd have thought of it first.... :lol: :D

MikeS

Hi, I'm MikeS's wife...MikeS is intelligent, good looking, and has awesome reefkeeping skills...

MikeS's Wife....

:D :lol: Why thank you wife....

All kidding aside, welcome to RF, nice to have you and Jiddy here... :D

MikeS

Hi everyone!

It was nice to hear from you all!

I am so excited to finally have our tank up and runnin! I am really starting to enjoy this hobby, but as you know i am new to the hobby and dont know much about it.
So I will be on here when i can, since we only have 1 computer and Jiddy is always on it!!!!

Jiddy's Wife

If ya want some time on the computer, just tell the Jid Man to go count the snails to make sure you haven't lost any. Should take a few minutes......

You know, i told myself i wasnt goin to post on this thread, but that cuts deep Ken. Deep man, real deep *crying*

And those two knuckleheads back there Ang and MikeS, good ones!

Back