Jiddys Wife

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I do have a laptop that I use in bed LOL. Remember I am 20% computer nerd.....I also hook it up to my PLC that controls my tank to make changes....Ok 25% geek...

Well im sorry to say that the shows over Gabriela, because Ken doesnt like me anymore and is going to move to day shift to get away from me. So now all you have is me and Clayton, and he doesnt talk to me either *cry*

LOL!!!
aahh just when this was getting even funnier

Jiddy said:
Well im sorry to say that the shows over Gabriela, because Ken doesnt like me anymore and is going to move to day shift to get away from me. So now all you have is me and Clayton, and he doesnt talk to me either *cry*

There IS a cure Jiddy my man...you (and other RF members) seem to be quite active at night...nocturnal creatures...why not use the RF chat room and promote a "Late Night Jiddy Chat"? I'm sure other nocturnal critters will find their way in there if you promote it... :D

MikeS

Two things are wrong with that genius idea Mike:

1. Cant DL the program on to my Govt computer

2. School starts next week so my boss is moving me to swings 3pm-11pm, so ill be super busy in a week.

Your still a genius thou

:lol: I've seen how you throw the term "genius" around Jiddy...I'll take that as a back handed compliment.... :lol:

MikeS said:
:lol: I've seen how you throw the term "genius" around Jiddy...I'll take that as a back handed compliment.... :lol:

Only time i used it on RF today, and there are alot of genius Mike :D

Kensn said:
Jiddy .... You gonna get edumacated?...

Yes sir, need to get a real job some day. Im a Jr right now, took a year off to get my head on straight. Listen to this..... the military pays for 100% of my school while im enlisted, thats not even the MGI Bill worth 30K when i get out, on top of that i get paid $250 per class from pell grants to buy books :cool:

Hmmm Princess it looks like you are going to have to start a new thread - maybe called the Jiddy genius thread -to get your thread back. JK you guys make my stomach hurt by making me laugh too much.

Ruth

Back