Jiddys Wife

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I think the Jid man is on the level with his wife truly being on here.
But, Mike? Uhhh... Well... I think he’s dealing with a split personality issue. lol... j/k :lol:

Oh yeah... Welcome princess! You’ll probably be taking care of tank while the Jidster’s away. Not to worry... What ever question that you may have, there’s plenty of nice, knowledgeable people on here that are always willing to help you out! :D

Haole said:
But, Mike? Uhhh... Well... I think he’s dealing with a split personality issue. lol... j/k :lol:

Split personality issue? No, I'm not....um, yes you are...No, I'm not,....yes you are...no, I'm not...yes you are...
'
MikeS( or not)

MikeS said:
Split personality issue? No, I'm not....um, yes you are...No, I'm not,....yes you are...no, I'm not...yes you are...
'
MikeS( or not)

OMG that is hilarious. MikeS hi to both of you!!!! :)

jiddy your wife is beutiful but whos the girl?...lol

i heard mikes having a conversation the other day... sand, no sand, sand, no sand, sand , no sand....

Anyone who bashes on this is gettin all thier threads hiJack'd to the extermind Jiddiness' (chuck & mike you seen this!)

Princess, since you never post on here but always check it in the morning I just wanted to say I love you and you have to start somewhere, my first question was really dumb, and after 1200 they arent gettin any better!

you guys should be comediants, no joke, you guys make me laugh so much all the time that i think that you should have your own show in comedy central :D

Well im sorry to say that the shows over Gabriela, because Ken doesnt like me anymore and is going to move to day shift to get away from me. So now all you have is me and Clayton, and he doesnt talk to me either *cry*

Jiddy....your not suppose to be posting on this thread.....and your just not quite as cute as my wife.....so if I have to choose who to spend my nights with.....

Kensn said:
Jiddy....your not suppose to be posting on this thread.....and your just not quite as cute as my wife.....so if I have to choose who to spend my nights with.....

Well get a laptop and type in your bed :badgrin: I tottally understand, im just messin with you, someone will just have to step up and put on a cape and those fang vampire teeth that you get for halloween, you still wear yours right? :evil:

About me not postin on here, i know, i can even not HiJack my own wife's thread, lol

Back