Jiddys Wife

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hail to the Princess!!!! She has spoken. I can die a happy man now!! (waits by computer to see if it happens again)

Uhhh... Jiddy... You say it is the Jiddy family, but Ms Princess only has 4 post out of the 65 on this thread and I know 1 of those is yours!!! Dude get off her thread, get off the puter and let the honorable Princess take her throne, and have a post or two.....Now get out of this thread!!!

hail to the Princess !! :D :lol:

i don't know to much about lawn mower blennys but have you tried giving him frozen food like formula 1 or 2
all my fishes go crazy about that stuff, the same for my anemone

You can also try and rubberband a piece of Nori to a rock.

Dried foods like flake, pellet and freeze-dried don't have as much smell to them; and so fish that have already decreased appetites will sometimes ignore them completely. Try some frozen or fresh veggie foods like the ones mentioned above and see if they'll take a bite.

Clayton

Hey everyone just want to show you my new clowns. I got them 3 days ago and they seem to be eating good and look great! Do you ever feed yours any special foods?

aiptasia! one of the plagues of the reef aquarium! get them now-they will grow and reproduce RAPIDLY! other name is glass anemone. are you serious?

yeah they look like aiptasia.
your clowns look cute :) , i feed mine Frozen formula (the red kind), a little bit of cyclo peeze, and a little bit of flakes

Thanks everyone for the help. I ended up taking out the whole rock, so i think i got them all!

Does anyone have glass lids on your tank? How do you get them clean?

I usually set them in the bathtub (underwater) and use a metal algae scraper. That should remove most anything, but be sure the glass is underwater when you do it or it can scratch the glass.

Clayton

Back