Joe's Wet Dream, A 550 Gallon Work In Progress

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Nice pics.

It looks like your Naso Tang is very well feed. I am going to have to get up there soon to see this enormous setup. :)

I cant believe I have not ever read this thread! that is one stunning tank!
I have to come see it someday!!!

Matt

Man that thing is massive with it all together like that & I know Pictures doesn't do it justice, so I'll have to get my Pirogue & paddle my way over there!:lol:

Thanks for all the compliments gang, any of my friends on Reef Frontiers are welcome to check it out any time, I'd love to show it off to my fellow reef addicts, just give me a shout if you ever want to travel to the wilds of South Whidbey.

I'll post more pics in a few days, can't do anything but stare at the tank right now. Honey, would you please bring me another beer???

I lost track of this thread a while ago, and I am sorry I did. You and everybody involved did a fantastic job, and the tank is just beautiful. If I ever make it over your way, I would love to come by and take a look, if I could. I'll bring a 12 pack just to make sure I get 1.
Again, great job!!!!!!

I'll bring a case for you & I'll stick to the crown reserve,:D I may have to sleep in the sump though!:lol:

Scooty, my sump is your sump. Charlie, just put me on your itinerary when you come out for the PSAS barbeque this year, I spent five years in Great Falls, I speak fluent Montanan since I did make it through the sixth grade, although that was the hardest three years of my life....

Last edited:
Scooty, my sump is your sump. Charlie, just put me on your itinerary when you come out for the PSAS barbeque this year, I spent five years in Great Falls, I speak fluent Montanan since I did make it through the sixth grade, although that was the hardest three years of my life....

Oh, you got a great sense of humor too.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I always try to make it for the BBQ, kinda missed last year, but it was real close to my birthday, and I just couldn't swing the trip. I will give it a go again this year tho!!!! Might have to take an extra day just for a tank tour!!!

Joe,

Damn, I love your humor. :D

I can see you have read the book, "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff, (It is all small stuff)"

Now, if I can only get my Type A personality wife to read and understand this book, she would understand why I have a calm personality, I dont sweat the small stuff. :D

Actually Kirk, I haven't read that book, although I have based my life on a similar tome, "Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff"...

Back