Joe's Wet Dream, A 550 Gallon Work In Progress

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I cant believe I have not ever read this thread! that is one stunning tank!
I have to come see it someday!!!

Matt

hey matt. i also need to go see it. lets carpool. i owe joe some sps frags. let me know when you want to go. chad

ps joe your tank looks grrrrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaattttt

:D

I will have to remember that line and use it on the wife one day. I'm sure I will get the perverable "you are crazy" line from the wife :D

You might be the only person I know that misses Great Falls, kinda windy, kinda cold, and a few other things that I am not gonna mention here.

Just a question on how to get to your place if I ever make it that way??????

Pretty easy really, right before you get to Lake Washington when you're going west on I-90 you turn north on I-405, if you don't take any exits or turns that goes straight to the Mukilteo ferry, the ferry lands at Clinton on south Whidbey Island, we live five miles from there near the metropolis of Langley....

No Problem Charlie, it's not really any easier, it's only a 15 minute ride, they depart every thirty minutes on the hour and 1/2 hour from both sides. The good thing about walking across is that it will save you around $15.00 by not taking a vehicle across.

Don't worry about party fouls, we are very liberal out here on the left coast, we'll even forgive you folks for helping to put Bush back in...Oh, by the way, you sheep farmers can leave your hip waders at home....

Back