Joe's Wet Dream, A 550 Gallon Work In Progress

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I have to empty my inbox cause of your build thread! Everyone wants one just like yours only better. I keep tellin'em " it don't get no better than that!"

Don't be kidding around with the gunpoint thing, you will be blowing my cover as a nice guy!
Have you ever heard about CFI Collection Agency? Exactly!
Playing with my money is like messin' with my emotions!

BTW Jason, if you could just learn to make crappy tanks you wouldn't be bothered by people wanting the best and you could concentrate on riding your motorcycle, and I can assure you that emptying your inbox will become a thing of the past, I would be glad to help you with this, you have seen the tanks I've built and the plumbing I've done, I can pretty much guarantee that people will quit pestering you to build tanks if you would only adopt my techniques, I'm with the government, I'm here to help:D

Joe,

take a deeeeeep breath in AND a deeeeep breath out.

:D:D:D:D

I know the waiting is killing you, I can hear it in your voice.

Kirk

man joe. when is it going to be there. well i know im alot like you. when you want something you want it NOW!!!!!. lol. well i hope it gets there soon. as all of us want to see it running. give me a call when you know it will be there and if i don't have to work i would like to help in any way i can. have a good one my friend. talk soon. chad

Once this tank is up & running, Im sure its going to be one of the most photographed tank....in the worldddddddddddddddddddd............how much have you spent so far Joe?

Almost Ready!!!

Good news, the Stainless Fabricator called me this morning, all the pieces for the stand are back from the laser cutter, they have started to assemble it today, they even work on Saturday, can't be much longer (famous last words...) Thanks Seismic, the test will be whether I can keep anything alive...As far as what I've spent, I can honestly say I have spent over Eight Hundred Dollars so far....

That can't be right $800 dollars? If so can i get ahold of the people you are dealing with. YOU are Joking right

Gentlemen,

Yes he is teasing you, big time. :)

I have a 375 gallon tank that was built and installed by Jason, so I have a fairly good idea what the cost of Joe's project is. Let's just say he is in a league of his own when it comes to the price of this project. Personally, this is none of my business, and I will leave it at that.

Kirk

I'll tell you what though, all kidding aside, I did my last tank, a 180, on my own, it ended up costing me more than this system with all the upgrading of inadequate equipment and the many DIY mistakes I made along the way, if you want any size system done right at the lowest cost Jason @ CFI is the only way to go, I speak from 30 years of experience throwing money at salt water systems...

So I finally took the time to read this thread and all I can say is wow! I can't wait to see it with water in it!

I am at the point of seriously beginning to think about putting a bigger tank together, something more the size of Kirk's tank. This thread has given me a lot to think about!

Back